Xfinity RACE thread --- Las Vegas

John Hunter leaned on him early, but Busch was just too fast.

Glad I wasn't the only one that saw that, still had to come in higher and lean on him more in the corner to have a chance, can't allow the pin down.

Good job though, it's tough. Kyle is fast.

He's gotten caught in incidents while being in the top 10 every time. He's still really inconsistent at this time and he needs to start putting the pieces together IMHO. Flaming pile of garbage? That's just false.

Folks just hate the kid to hate him. I think everyone wants to see finishes from him though, I'm sure Pops has been talking to him behind the scenes.
I would love to see him do good as with any Penske driver I just don’t think he is Penske material, that 22 should be contending for wins weekly. I hope he proves me wrong, wont be the first or last time someone does

Started watching it delayed on DVR.

Some great third stage racing. Boy that was fun.

KB earned the win three times.

Have to say it again - Dang that was fun.

I would love to see him do good as with any Penske driver I just don’t think he is Penske material, that 22 should be contending for wins weekly. I hope he proves me wrong, wont be the first or last time someone does

I'm not expecting him to catch on like Blaney did. Cindric is just a solid, well-rounded driver as of right now. I agree, he needs to finish races. He'll have pace be in the top 5 and crash or get involved in something due to slipping up.

To say he's a **** driver though, eh I'm not so sure about. This honestly makes Blaney's limited runs in Xfinity even more impressive IMHO. Two full-seasons in trucks and that's it, he caught on quick. I really would like to see Austin in IMSA IMHO, he would be great with Penske's Prototype team.

I don't know how Kyle Busch celebrates this sh!t.
Ego-definitions.png

Kyle Busch wins another Xfinity race, in other news, Tom Brady just won the Heismann Trophy and the Boston Red Sox won the Triple A Baseball National Championship

This. 100%

Then there's people who somehow think that adding these xfinity and truck series wins to his cup victories put him at the top of the heap in best driver ever discussions.

John Hunter leaned on him early, but Busch was just too fast.

Yup, but JHN needed to lean on him like Ryan Newman did to Kyle Larson. Lean on KyBu and at least take him out of the line so he has to lift or grind the wall. 8 tires are better than 4 tires --

That was the field's only chance. When will they learn that KyBu is bringing Cup resources and doesn't care about the Xfinity regulars -- so use KyBu up.

Still a great race.

Yawn...I turned it off at Lap 113 and turned on TCM instead.

Kyle asking wtf happened to his second and a half lead was hilarious. You happened, dumbass.

I've never seen a guy be so pissy about his car, trash his crew, and then celebrate like none of it happened when he inevitably wins. I kind of wish Reddick wouldn't have allowed him to squeeze him there those last couple laps, maybe try and push him up the track a bit. Oh well.

Xfinity drivers let KyBu take this race -- so many opportunities and not one of them went after KyBu to use him up.

Bell threw away his advantage when he started goofing up and getting into the wall and Reddick.

Reddick didn't race KyBu hard, just pushed his car past the limits on a Restart and wrecked.

JHN outdrove KyBu on the Final Restart, but then raced him soft when he should've run KyBu out of the top groove like Newman did to Larson -- JHN didn't race to win. KyBu is unashamedly bringing his Cup resources down to Xfinity -- and these Xfinity drivers are not fighting back, they seem happy to just let KyBu win.

Still fun to watch.

Xfinity drivers let KyBu take this race -- so many opportunities and not one of them went after KyBu to use him up.

Bell threw away his advantage when he started goofing up and getting into the wall and Reddick.

Reddick didn't race KyBu hard, just pushed his car past the limits on a Restart and wrecked.

JHN outdrove KyBu on the Final Restart, but then raced him soft when he should've run KyBu out of the top groove like Newman did to Larson -- JHN didn't race to win. KyBu is unashamedly bringing his Cup resources down to Xfinity -- and these Xfinity drivers are not fighting back, they seem happy to just let KyBu win.

Still fun to watch.

I mean I agree they're trying to race him cleaner than he is them.

Idk about going full Newman on him and knocking him out of the way tho. Just some siderub to let him know you're not going to let him hangout on your door, and in the process get him up and out of his preferred line. Nothing super dirty.

You better be able to take some heat afterwards too, cuz he ain't gonna be happy. Mess with the bull, or resort to only winning when it's squeaky clean.

I mean I agree they're trying to race him cleaner than he is them.

Idk about going full Newman on him and knocking him out of the way tho. Just some siderub to let him know you're not going to let him hangout on your door, and in the process get him up and out of his preferred line. Nothing super dirty.

You better be able to take some heat afterwards too, cuz he ain't gonna be happy. Mess with the bull, or resort to only winning when it's squeaky clean.

I understand, but I believe most everyone outside the JGR clubhouse would be cheering for any Xfinity Driver who stepped up to race KyBu hard and use him up, especially on a Final Restart.

Sure KyBu will go through his routine of "How you race is how you get raced" -- keep convincing others to let him win -- blah blah blah. KyBu isn't saying that to the Xfinity drivers because he wants an even playing field; KyBu wants to maintain his advantage of superior equipment, Cup pit crew, and other JGR resources utilized in his favor.

Chastain dumped bully Harvick and seemed to have come out just fine. :D

I understand, but I believe most everyone outside the JGR clubhouse would be cheering for any Xfinity Driver who stepped up to race KyBu hard and use him up, especially on a Final Restart.

Sure KyBu will go through his routine of "How you race is how you get raced" -- keep convincing others to let him win -- blah blah blah. KyBu isn't saying that to the Xfinity drivers because he wants an even playing field; KyBu wants to maintain his advantage of superior equipment, Cup pit crew, and other JGR resources utilized in his favor.

Chastain dumped bully Harvick and seemed to have come out just fine. :D

Of course it would be a popular choice, but he has to do something deserving of getting flat out dumped first, besides just being KyBu.

Not sure he did that in this race.

From what I remember Harvick deserved that one from Chastain, he was getting abused.

Of course it would be a popular choice, but he has to do something deserving of getting flat out dumped first, besides just being KyBu.

Not sure he did that in this race.

From what I remember Harvick deserved that one from Chastain, he was getting abused.

Let's be clear, Newman didn't flat out dump KyLar -- he moved KyLar.

Xfinity drivers -- win and you're in the Playoffs.

At least this one wasnt a dominant race from Busch. There was racing and Busch wasnt always a sure fire winner. Seemed he had a good car, but not so over the top good that noone else could compete

Back
Top Bottom