Xfinity RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Literally all of austin dillons wins are flukes lol. He’s about to get another one but hopefully Annett can beat him. I’m assuming the new tires are a huge advantage

Now all the cars that had a chance to beat KDB are out.
John Hunter is still left though. I'm sure he wouldn't fear using the bumper.

Maybe whoever will be behind Kyle here(Didn't look at the running order) won't be able to push Kyle good and that can play a BIG part in this also.

JHN will have Austin Dillon behind him.

That sucked. Credit for Tyler giving it everything he had, but its hard racing on the inside side-by-side like that.

Yeah the end results wasn't pretty but that wasn't anyone's fault. He just pushed the car unknowingly past its limits going for the win and lost it. If he was willing to REALLY go for it he needed to push the 18 up the track through 1 and 2 on the restart. Trying to beat the 18 mano-e-mano was never going to end well...

See how ballsy the 23 wants to get!

Edit: I had $1 on reddick so I’m not enjoying it anymore lol. Pretty sad I look forward to Busch series over cup now

I don't get why the 2 and 23 weren't willing to put a little sheet metal to the 18. It was their best chance and if done properly would be well respected. Were they too afraid to give up the bottom through 1 and 2 on the restarts?

I don't get why the 2 and 23 weren't willing to put a little sheet metal to the 18. It was their best chance and if done properly would be well respected. Were they too afraid to give up the bottom through 1 and 2 on the restarts?

John Hunter leaned on him early, but Busch was just too fast.

upload_2019-3-2_18-3-43.png

Look at SS-Green Light with Gaulding and Black Jr. Very impressive start of the season for that small team.

Having watched all 3 races so far, only way Penske wins is with a cup guy. No chance in hell they win one with Cindric. Dude is flaming garbage

He's gotten caught in incidents while being in the top 10 every time. He's still really inconsistent at this time and he needs to start putting the pieces together IMHO. Flaming pile of garbage? That's just false.

Folks just hate the kid to hate him. I think everyone wants to see finishes from him though, I'm sure Pops has been talking to him behind the scenes.

Back
Top Bottom