Xfinity RACE thread --- Las Vegas

The 20 and 2 need to work together this time. Try to dispatch the 18 and see if the 2 of them can battle it out to the finish....

I'll say it again, I have no problems with Cup guys occassionally moonlighting in the lower series, what I have a problem with is them running in the races for their Cup team in quality equipment, and ROFLstomping less known drivers in lesser equipment and stinking up the show every week like what Kyle Busch used to do
Oh

I'll say it again, I have no problems with Cup guys occassionally moonlighting in the lower series, what I have a problem with is them running in the races for their Cup team in quality equipment, and ROFLstomping less known drivers in lesser equipment and stinking up the show every week like what Kyle Busch used to do
It is silly

Brandon Jones folks.

He blocked Custer... LuL.

Glad he's alright, that was a hard hit. Actually it looks like Jones got loose or something, no I'm not sure why he was blocking. Weird accident.

Glad Jones' okay, that was a huge hit. I know I've said this 1000 times before, but thank god for the HANS Device and SAFER Barrier

It's amazing how much those two things have improved safety. Looking back, the cars were pretty much bullet proof by the mid 80's on. Those guys were hitting concrete walls at the same speed, even faster at 'Dega and Daytona, and walking away.

I was watching a special on Davey Allison's post concussion symptoms the other night. I didn't realize what he dealt with. I bet more guys did but never talk(ed) about it.

Wow!! The 2 just lost it!! Great racing but he over cooked it. He needed to be willing to bump the 18 and send him packing.

Back
Top Bottom