Xfinity RACE thread --- Martinsville

Doesn't appear so from all of the vids. It looks like he was probably injured by the pile of bodies. Maybe they will tell us for sure.
I saw a few folks saying something about it. I hope to find out. Because if he shoved him, then **** he’s gonna be in some huge trouble

Man what didn't the 54 do wrong today

Dinger after all that snatched the hundred grand

Man , final turn a $100 GRAND! Time to head to Applebees!

1649501707712.png

"His punches were weak".
I bet that eye looks worse today. Like a rainbow...
Screenshot_20220409-071605_YouTube.jpg

Damn, I missed all the craziness?

No officials, no pit crew members, and take the helmets off.

Get it out of their systems and move on.

Also, blaming Meyer for that accident is a bit much when Cassill sails it up on the inside of him with no room to spare. Just Martinsville in a nutshell, it happens.

"His punches were weak".
I bet that eye looks worse today. Like a rainbow...
View attachment 62515

Mayer faced the situation like an adult. Little Lord Helmet was gouging at Mayer's eyes with his fingernails after others already had ahold of Mayer. I wonder if he had them sharpened up ahead of the weekend in anticipation of "combat".

Ty Gibbs is a coward and disgraced himself on a big stage. That will be difficult to recover from.

This sport needs a good rivalry and I believe this could be a great one if NASCAR doesn't step in

A smarter person would have kept the helmet on.
Saves on facial distortion.

Went to the garage with brake issues. There were some people saying they heard radio comms with her CC that she had the brake bias dialed 100% to the rear at some point…
Have an update for you.
First, this car was not only a back up of a back up, it was their promotional car. For some reason somebody installed the balance screw backwards. The CC was telling her to turn it a specific way thinking that it was changing the bias forward, but instead it was backwards. The pedal assembly is not the same as they use in their primary cars. Their mistake, not Natalie's.
That car had no business being on the track, but Natalie brought some $$$ and RSS through it together for her. Not one component on that car was new for the 2022 season except the lug nuts. This was not the normal #28 car that is campaigned for the Ryan's brother.
So, keep that in mind...and the car came back in one piece so they can use it for displays again.

Young Mr. Retzlaff with a Very respectable 12 th place finish...
With a car that had major issues. The car started to overheat towards the end of the first stage so was told to back off and save the engine. The kid managed to do that. It was pissing water for 2/3 of the race. Chief engineer at RSS (Sieg's dad?) could not believe the kid did not blow the engine.

Like I pointed out earlier, they were talking then when Sam took his helmet off, Ty wanted to fight.

All of Ty’s antics after the race are worthy of a suspension IMO. But it won’t happen.
Totally agree.... but better yet, put Ty and Sam in a wring with me as the ref.

Doesn't appear so from all of the vids. It looks like he was probably injured by the pile of bodies. Maybe they will tell us for sure.
Who instigated the fight, it is all on Ty, he should be strung up and spit out...3 year sabbatical.

Mayer faced the situation like an adult. Little Lord Helmet was gouging at Mayer's eyes with his fingernails after others already had ahold of Mayer. I wonder if he had them sharpened up ahead of the weekend in anticipation of "combat".

Ty Gibbs is a coward and disgraced himself on a big stage. That will be difficult to recover from.

:XXROFL:🤣

hqdefault.jpg

Made the first move by approaching Meyer's car, right?
way before that. He ran into him out on the track under yellow after the race, and then did the same in the pits. The cars were hung up he hit him so hard. Why he isn't getting penalized for that is anybodies guess. That's a no no in Nascar under yellow.

Gibbs definitely shoved Mayer first, then attempted to scurry away.

Instigating a fight and throwing punches with a helmet on after your opponent has removed his is indefensible. Most people get this, and don't need it explained to them.

Kyle Busch has made an ass of himself in many ways, but I don't recall him ever doing that. Ty Gibbs is on a whole other level.

Back
Top Bottom