Xfinity RACE thread --- Phoenix

Good to actually see a regular win a race where they race at.

Sure is nice to see a X Series regular win , get the Cup drivers out of this series .

Just about every driver has done exactly what Dillon just did. Get over it.

Everyone gets cooked.

No matter the driver, wrong is wrong and especially Custer admitting he did wrong afterwards. Take care of it afterwards, not on track during a caution.

And when those other drivers do, we call them out for it, but that doesnt change the fact that Dillon is a you know what
I'm just saying, no use harping on it. I can only think of one or two drivers I haven't seen do that type of thing. If Custer and Dillon were reversed, the exact opposite would happen. Everyone would say that they don't blame Cole and Austin deserved it.

I'm just saying, no use harping on it. I can only think of one or two drivers I haven't seen do that type of thing. If Custer and Dillon were reversed, the exact opposite would happen. Everyone would say that they don't blame Cole and Austin deserved it.
Are you harping about people harping

I think most people are upset that a Cup you did it to a Xfinity guy. Messing with people running for points.

Everyone gets cooked.

No matter the driver, wrong is wrong and especially Custer admitting he did wrong afterwards. Take care of it afterwards, not on track during a caution.
I agree. What I'm saying is that the fact that Dillon is so hated unjustly amplifies the situation. I doubt people were as outraged when Carl Edwards, Kevin Harvick or Kasey Kahne did the same thing. People have selective memories.

What was Blaney pissed about? Seemed mad during interview.
Because the pit reporter asked an idiotic question about some phantom damage on Blaney's car.
That's why he said "what damage ? I don't know what you are talking about". I went back and
looked at the tape of the last couple laps and I did not see any. When will the press ever stop
the sensationalizing?

I agree. What I'm saying is that the fact that Dillon is so hated unjustly amplifies the situation. I doubt people were as outraged when Carl Edwards, Kevin Harvick or Kasey Kahne did the same thing. People have selective memories.

Kasey has never really done anything like that? I'm not sure.

I disliked Carl, especially when he damn near killed Brad at Atlanta. This is why I was always questionable of Carl's attitude and "nice guy" persona. He seemed to mature significantly afterwards. Harvick is a fake bad ass to me, a lot of things I have not agreed with about his personality IMHO.

Dega two years ago takes the cake for me in Harvick, I'm just giving my honest opinion about it. Cole made a mistake, but he's only 19 and I bet is under quite a bit of pressure. His performance really has dwinddled since his takeoff a couple of years ago.

Because the pit reporter asked an idiotic question about some phantom damage on Blaney's car.
That's why he said "what damage ? I don't know what you are talking about". I went back and
looked at the tape of the last couple laps and I did not see any. When will the press ever stop
the sensationalizing?
Fake news......

Kasey has never really done anything like that? I'm not sure.

I disliked Carl, especially when he damn near killed Brad at Atlanta. This is why I was always questionable of Carl's attitude and "nice guy" persona. He seemed to mature significantly afterwards. Harvick is a fake bad ass to me, a lot of things I have not agreed with about his personality IMHO.

Dega two years ago takes the cake for me in Harvick, I'm just giving my honest opinion about it. Cole made a mistake, but he's only 19 and I bet is under quite a bit of pressure. His performance really has dwinddled since his takeoff a couple of years ago.

A long time ago, but yeah. The fact that it was Busch probably erased it from peoples minds.

You need to take off the rose colored glasses Bud...... Bitchard and the 3 team ain't the second coming of Christ..... and neither is Bitchard's Grandbaby.....
Class. I like it. Keep that up man.

A long time ago, but yeah. The fact that it was Busch probably erased it from peoples minds.

Oh I remember that now, I will agree with one thing that Austin said is that emotions boil over. Kyle just dumped him and Kasey was not having it at the time.

Still, should have kept the retaliation off-track.

I think its less about selective memories, and more about people not liking certain drivers, its just a part of being a race fan sometimes.

I think its less about selective memories, and more about people not liking certain drivers, its just a part of being a race fan sometimes.
I don't argue that, but if someone is going to be a hypocrite, own it.

Dillon is a POS for wrecking an Xfinity regular.

Granted I hate Dillon anyway but when you're running a series for fun and someone else is for points, don't crash into them under a caution. Bitch move but I guess Austin is frustrated that he isn't competitive at the Cup level.

Back
Top Bottom