Xfinity RACE thread --- Phoenix

Hell yeah C Bell!! Most deserving champ for sure. Bummed that Allgaier couldn’t make it though it should be 1A and 1B between him and Bell for the title. Nobody else should have a shot.

Also, for the life of me I don’t understand the JHN bashing on here and Reddit. Kid doesn’t even have a full season of Xfinity starts, is only 20, and has 6 top 5s, 10 top 10s, a pole, and a win in 17 starts this year. Meanwhile Hemric is moving up to Cup with 0 wins. Am I missing something?

So you enjoyed the original iteration of the chase format from 05 to 12, it was simple and straight to the point honestly.
Yes, if I had to pick something other than the Winston Cup Points system. I feel the 05-12 was more legit than what we have now.

hell of a lot easier to follow

Even a youngster like me has problems grasping the playoff system. It really creates headaches sometimes.

To a new or fly-by-night fan, this system must be nightmarish to follow. I could only imagine IMHO.

nascar-xfinity-phoenix-ii-2018-2.jpg

What's to get bent about? I expect most people would look back and find they felt more pressure when they were less experienced, with no record of success, and likely in lesser equipment. I read it as more of a comment on how far he's come than as a comparison between the two styles of racing.

Putting the first program I wrote into production was a lot more stressful than the ones I knock out today, even if they're more complicated and have larger potential side effects should they fail.

Back
Top Bottom