Xfinity RACE thread --- Road America

good race wish the cup series raced here.

also nice finish for Legge 14th would love to see what could she could do in better equipment.

There was some bumping and banging beforem, but Tifft was nowhere near passing Bell when he spun him out.

Hey, Bell would’ve done the same in his shoes. In fact he tried getting to Justin earlier in the race for what happened between them, he just failed. He ran over Tifft and then paid for it.

The NBC B announcing team is better just by virtue of them not filling every second of airtime with chatter and hype.

Allgaier is solid enough that I wish he could at least get a road course Cup start.

Dale Jarrett is good announcing he took after Ned its a shame he not still announcing fulltime cause he was great when he was with ESPN.

On rain tires in the trucks.should be wild.97 degrees here with a 107 heat index, wonder what I should do watch the Indy race tonight?Ok I will.

Awesome Bill threw his spotter under the bus. ''He didn't talk much''.

Chas was doing some spotting for him. LMAO!

I was thinking about that. It is a road course. They have to have multiple spotters. I was wondering what part of the track Chase spotted for him.

Bill didn't say, it just tickled me. He was very humble and gracious IMO.

Finishing order: Marks and Davison came back to 5th and 8th, and Chastain does well again in 7th. Awesome Bill top 20

upload_2018-8-25_22-12-23.png

Legge rallied to 14th. If she can figure out how to not wheel-hop, she might be dangerous. Anybody know if she's going to run the Roval?

Two of the best races of the season, and the pin heads at Fox show German kick ball instead of the trucks, no practices and stick the qualifying on FS2. :confused:
Only Nascar race in Ontario Canada and no Canadian TV carried it. 3 TSN channels carried the little league game. :owquitit:

Back
Top Bottom