Xfinity RACE thread --- Road America

Kiante

Team Owner
I don’t think people hate him so much as they acknowledge he sucks. Especially given his equipment.
Honestly, money is pushing him forward. JGR probably picked him up due to his money. I'd rather see him get a year or two in the truck series with KBM instead of Lessard.

Michfan

Team Owner
I can't wait to watch Cindric just dump Pardus in the first corner without even trying to pass him cleanly. Absolutely no finesse.

Kiante

Team Owner
yeah somehow when ya say a driver isn't worth a sh#t that is hating him.
Money is a powerful thing these days.

I just don't dislike anyone because of money. If they can prove they are worth it, I have no issue with them.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Cendric has to get around Pardus if he can asap. Briscoe is right behind him and maybe Dinger if given half a chance

Kiante

Team Owner
1 win in 3 years of ARCA competition with Gibbs stuff tells me a lot about proving his worth
True, true.

Some can improve, even with the lack of competition in ARCA. I just like to give these young guys to see if they grow into something more.

racefan41

Team Owner
They left door foam from 7 car in the grass. Maybe they're gonna glue it to the concrete later

Kiante

Team Owner
Can’t argue with the top 3. Those guys are the best in the series on the twisties.

5th and 8th for Lally and Pardus! Two great results for ringers.
If the 99 had a better engine, I really think Pardus would have had a chance.

Pat

Team Owner
Just needed another 10 laps. :D
Congrats to Cindric
checkeredflag.gif

Kiante

Team Owner
Who called him talentless, he's a humongous douche, but not talentless
Excuse me, the kid is about as humble as they come.

2016 was a long time ago and was his first full-time season. He's grown a lot from Mosport that season.

Kiante

Team Owner
LMAO He's about as humble as Kyle busch, good one man
I don't know man, I'm thinking of Mosport was the only issue I remember from him.

That's about it, otherwise he's a pretty clean racer. One accident gets the douche seal of approval, I guess.

Turtle84

underglow
that was a World-Class save by Allmendinger going down into turn 2 off the final restart with an elevation change, Briscoe had him turned.

Still one of the best in the business on the road courses (at age 38). Congrats to Cindric finally getting his at Road America, well deserved, no mistakes.

Top Bottom