Xfinity RACE thread --- Road America

I don’t think people hate him so much as they acknowledge he sucks. Especially given his equipment.
Honestly, money is pushing him forward. JGR probably picked him up due to his money. I'd rather see him get a year or two in the truck series with KBM instead of Lessard.

I can't wait to watch Cindric just dump Pardus in the first corner without even trying to pass him cleanly. Absolutely no finesse.

Cendric has to get around Pardus if he can asap. Briscoe is right behind him and maybe Dinger if given half a chance

1 win in 3 years of ARCA competition with Gibbs stuff tells me a lot about proving his worth
True, true.

Some can improve, even with the lack of competition in ARCA. I just like to give these young guys to see if they grow into something more.

They left door foam from 7 car in the grass. Maybe they're gonna glue it to the concrete later

Just needed another 10 laps. :D
Congrats to Cindric
checkeredflag.gif

Who called him talentless, he's a humongous douche, but not talentless
Excuse me, the kid is about as humble as they come.

2016 was a long time ago and was his first full-time season. He's grown a lot from Mosport that season.

LMAO He's about as humble as Kyle busch, good one man
I don't know man, I'm thinking of Mosport was the only issue I remember from him.

That's about it, otherwise he's a pretty clean racer. One accident gets the douche seal of approval, I guess.

that was a World-Class save by Allmendinger going down into turn 2 off the final restart with an elevation change, Briscoe had him turned.

Still one of the best in the business on the road courses (at age 38). Congrats to Cindric finally getting his at Road America, well deserved, no mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom