Xfinity Series Thread 2018

JD Motorsports has four entries again?

MBM and McLeod has multiple entires, a lot of field fillers.

DWrl_VlXkAAYjnF.jpg

Looks like there is no more FREE streaming. :(
No TV carrier wants the truck races and now we can't have it. The Law just about closed
down any KODI programs who allowed 3rd part add-ons.

John Hunter Nemechek makes his first laps in a Xfinity Series car
In his first practice behind the wheel of the No. 42 Fire Alarm Services Chevrolet at Atlanta Motor Speedway the newest Chip Ganassi racer was eighth-quick on the speed chart.

By Happy Hour, Nemechek posted the fastest lap of the session—178.516mph (31.056-seconds).

Briscoe? not so much:

Chase Briscoe, 23, one of the Roush Fenway Racing Team 60 triumvirate, also made his Xfinity Series debut. Like Nemechek, Briscoe, who finished sixth in his rookie season in the Camping World Truck Series last year, was unable to test before taking a lap of Friday.
He was 21st in first NXS practice and 19th in Happy Hour.
“To be honest with you, I have no clue what to expect,” Briscoe said. “I’ve never even started the car up, so it’s gonna be a learning curve. Obviously, you come here wanting to win and you come to the race track every time to win the race regardless, but honestly, expectations, if I were to run top five that would be a huge weekend. I just want to learn as much as I can this weekend and try to put all the laps in.

https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-xs/news/nascar-nemechek-xfinity-ganassi-debut-1008355/

41 entered for the Vegas race. Both cup Kyle's, Ryan Blaney, and 3 Dillion entered from the cup side
upload_2018-2-26_17-22-14.png

Phoenix entry list
3-TDillon 18-KyBusch 22-Keselowski 42-McMurray 60-Cindric
MCMurray in the 42 is pretty rare
upload_2018-3-6_9-28-57.png

If a Cupper has to win again, I’d much prefer McMurray get the W.

the 42 is a good car if McMurray will race it. KDB has won the last three, but there have been changes made to the cars this year. He still is going to be fast, but I think Bell is going to give him a run for his money in the same stuff. Jr's Chevy's are running good too. I think it might be the race of the weekend.

Jamie McMurray's start behind the wheel of the #42 #NXS Ganassi car this weekend will be his first NXS race since 2013, but also just his 5th ever race for Ganassi in NXS. His most recent Ganassi race was 2005, a 42nd place finish at Texas. #NASCAR

Ryan Preece's expanded Xfinity schedule kicks off in California

Preece, who racked up a win and four top-five finishes in five NASCAR Xfinity Series starts for JGR last season, begins his expanded series schedule for JGR in Saturday’s Service King 300 at Auto Club Speedway.
Saturday is the first of 10 scheduled races for Preece, 27, this season.
https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-x...ity-schedule-kicks-off-at-california-1014357/

Seriously, the last few races you had a good chance of picking the winner. If you couldn't get California, then you must not watch NASCAR. I really would like to see no cup drivers racing this series. I am not saying it would improve attendance or tv ratings, but I would certainly like these races better.

Back
Top Bottom