Xfinity Series Thread 2018

1st Practice
upload_2018-4-20_8-30-16.png

https://www.nascar.com/results/race_center/2018/xfinity-series/toyotacare-250/stn/practice1/

I hope Jeb does well, I'd like to see him back in the Xfinity series full-time. He really got ****** over after his sponsor issue a couple of years ago with RPM.

Something bothers me about Gragson. I don't like him. But as far as intrateam battles go, he should have something for Bell tonight.

Hemric wins the D4C.

I don't have a problem with Gragson, he has a sense of humor. Too short of time to have an opinion for me.

I hope Jeb does well, I'd like to see him back in the Xfinity series full-time. He really got ****** over after his sponsor issue a couple of years ago with RPM.
he is in a Childress car, no excuses this week IMO. Gragson's first start in Xfinity, top five both practices

Gragson from the trucks getting his second start in Xfinity. Cendrick's second start in a Penske car.

So far Preece and Sadler have won 100,000$ each in the dash for cash. Sadler is eligible again at Dega, along with Bell, Tifft, and Cendric. (no cuppers in the race)

Elliott Sadler to the rear after an engine change. They couldn't find an oil leak in the cam shaft area so they decided to play it safe and replace the engine. It may be fun watching him come up through the field.

Go Sadler.

Elliott Sadler to the rear after an engine change. They couldn't find an oil leak in the cam shaft area so they decided to play it safe and replace the engine. It may be fun watching him come up through the field.

Go Sadler.
It's either going to be fun to watch, or a catastrophe. But either way, it will be interesting.

That Anthem was okay since she's only 15 years old.

The last Dash for Cash
23 Speedracer :cool:

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-1_15-5-2.png
    upload_2018-5-1_15-5-2.png
    943.1 KB · Views: 273
Back
Top Bottom