Xfinity Series Thread 2018

upload_2018-9-14_8-39-11.png

upload_2018-9-15_14-36-49.png

Top 12 qualifiers. Preece, Tifft, Hemric, Brandon Jones and others didn't make it thru inspection. Tifft's car chief booted.

upload_2018-9-15_14-35-39.png

GoBowling.com-250_C.png

Richmond Raceway
Friday, September 21 | 7:30 PM ET

Jr in the 88, Katherine Legge in the #15 Bubba Burger Chevy.

upload_2018-9-18_14-5-22.png

I'm happy for him. I remember when Allgaier seemed to be on the verge of getting a Penske cup ride, but it never worked out.

I was pretty confused at the time, Scott's team was pretty good in trucks for awhile, so I thought Allgaier wasn't very good. It came out later that Scott was going bankrupt. I thought Jr was crazy for hiring Allgaier. He started off kinda slow for Jr. but as Jr's teams got better Allgaier couldn't be ignored. He's fun to watch, hell of a restart ace and he will bang it up with anybody.Problem is for me I like Bell also and those two are probably going to be the show for the rest of the year unless Sadler comes alive.

I was pretty confused at the time, Scott's team was pretty good in trucks for awhile, so I thought Allgaier wasn't very good. It came out later that Scott was going bankrupt. I thought Jr was crazy for hiring Allgaier. He started off kinda slow for Jr. but as Jr's teams got better Allgaier couldn't be ignored. He's fun to watch, hell of a restart ace and he will bang it up with anybody.Problem is for me I like Bell also and those two are probably going to be the show for the rest of the year unless Sadler comes alive.

After seeing how Bowyer ran in the 15, Justin didn't run much worse at all at HSM. Probably deserves another ride, but JRM is better than a 20th place car.

Lane spun in front of Chastain. Chastain received minor damage missing the wreck in the first practice

I was 30 min late to work today so I could watch Jr practice. It was worth it, good to see him back behind the wheel of a race car. Now trying to hustle so I can catch tonight's race from green to checkers.

This could be the reason, this could be really crazy if the Xfinities don't get any practice in before the race

Truex is a definite sleeper pick for this weekend. He's a handy road racer.

Cindric will he the guy to beat IMHO, he just needs to finish the job for once.

So many good ones in this race. I think the Xfinity car is a better suited road race car for this track than the Cup cars. Hemric looking fast, Sadler with good speed, Majeski might be able to finish the race in the 60 car. I'm excited for this race.

Back
Top Bottom