Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2013 edition

I guess I'll wait until after Daytona to figure out how this works. The more I read, the more confused I get. Thanks for trying FB and DPK.

No need to be confused. The safest way is to pick your starter and bench based on where you think they will finish the race. Then on race day you can go with a feeling and switch your bench accordingly. This isn't science, it's nascar. Your driver could be running 1st with 2 to go and end up 25th.

He may wreck in final practice and the backup is crap, or he gets sent to the back at a track where getting to the front is risky business. Then again, I think too much and shoot my feet off, so forget everything I said on this subject.

Oh, so what you're saying is if something goes wrong in qualifying and you don't think that he'll finish good in the race as a result, then switch them? Now I think I get what you're saying. Sorry about that.

I'm still confused about getting qualifying points from any of your 8 picks though.

Lets say you have two starters and two backups in group B . Your starters qualify 22nd and 34th , your backups qualify 1st and 3rd . You can switch them if you choose . What do you do?

I need people for my NASCAR Fantasy Live league. All you need to do is follow the link below and log into NASCAR.com or create an account (it only takes seconds) After you get set up and logged in you will find the list of leagues. In the upper right hand corner there will be a search bar, look for "Trigger Motorsports" and click it and join. As a bit of a side note, it doesn't cost anything the $100 that seems to be freaking people out is fake and is used to buy drivers based on their abilities. If I get more people to play the winners each week get PRIZES I need 8 more. Please join. Thank you

It would seem the Gators down there felt the same way. The poor fellow lives in Florida, and he couldn't find a single one. Right, Johali?
Thanks for reminding me turdhead. :p Not any big enough, there's always next year though. Made up for it with 5 deer in the freezer.:D

Thanks for reminding me turdhead. :p Not any big enough, there's always next year though. Made up for it with 5 deer in the freezer.:D

Yeah, big tough Johali can't handle something with sharp teeth, so he wipes out Bambi's family to get his manhood back. ;)

Johali, aren't you happy I'm feeling better today?

Yeah, big tough Johali can't handle something with sharp teeth, so he wipes out Bambi's family to get his manhood back. ;)

Johali, aren't you happy I'm feeling better today?

Yeah, pretty much, glad your better. HALLELUJAH :D

Back
Top Bottom