Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2013 edition

Currently @ 39 players.

Link to join game.

If needed.....

Group ID#: 526
Password: daytona2013

If this doesn't work for you please IM me your email address and I can send you a direct invitation.

made my 500 picks,aint changing em,1 fav n 1 HMS every 4 weeks,till july

I just joined, will read the rules first, and make the picks this weekend.

It will be quite a process and interesting,
1. translating them and
2.proofing them by yelling them into the wife's innards.
3. A good sounding echo is the seal of approval.

I just joined, will read the rules first, and make the picks this weekend.

It will be quite a process and interesting,
1. translating them and
2.proofing them by yelling them into the wife's innards.
3. A good sounding echo is the seal of approval.

:booya:

It could be that there aren't enough teams with the finances to run the entire season competitively and they'd only be joining as start and parks anyhow. :rolleyes:
Good thing I'm rich. If my driver pancakes it into the wall, I'm lucky that I can buy another car.

Somebody help the idiot with Daytona's screwy qualifying schedule. What's the deadline for making my picks? Not my final ones, the preliminary 2-4-2?

Thanks.

Somebody help the idiot with Daytona's screwy qualifying schedule. What's the deadline for making my picks? Not my final ones, the preliminary 2-4-2?

Thanks.
Check your inbox on the Yahoo site .They send you a heads up before each race giving you the deadlines for both.

Currently @ 41 players.

Link to join game.

If needed.....

Group ID#: 526
Password: daytona2013

If this doesn't work for you please IM me your email address and I can send you a direct invitation.

Yeah, but does it follow through?

It! Has a personal name ....I just don't know it, but I prefer to call her Applelina which incorporates thee Crylliac qualities of Eastern Europe females and the Latin language qualities used by Latino women (feminine names ending with INA).

She just calls me Gregory Appleseed, obviously that works for me, it is more of a mental/spiritual consummation than a physical one. Thankfully I am not shallow and can appreciate the wonderful times with her. After all Applelina lives in a glass house, so I usually just spank Droidalina's Kevlar backside for physical stimulations.

It! Has a personal name ....I just don't know it, but I prefer to call her Applelina which incorporates thee Crylliac qualities of Eastern Europe females and the Latin language qualities used by Latino women (feminine names ending with INA).
Sorry if I offended you in any way. Applelina, she sounds beautiful. o_O

She just calls me Gregory Appleseed, obviously that works for me, it is more of a mental/spiritual consummation than a physical one. Thankfully I am not shallow and can appreciate the wonderful times with her. After all Applelina lives in a glass house, so I usually just spank Droidalina's Kevlar backside for physical stimulations.
Way too much information.;)

I bet you wear out Applelina's personal touch screen.

Sorry if I offended you in any way. Applelina, she sounds beautiful. o_O

She is and upon purchase the wife and I bought her a lovely matching case to match her soul , the splash/spank cases are a technologicals miracles.

She is and upon purchase the wife and I bought her a lovely matching case to match her soul , the splash/spank cases are a technologicals miracles.

Edited: The case is pink, stick keyboard no time to edit.

Back
Top Bottom