Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2013 edition

I'm makein my picks tuesday n banning my slef from yahoo till after race.

You're all gonna look like a bunch of chumps eating those words come November.

And yes, I can talk trash, I was the fall segment winner. And I damn near took the whole thing had some dominos fell my way.

You're all gonna look like a bunch of chumps eating those words come November.

And yes, I can talk trash, I was the fall segment winner. And I damn near took the whole thing had some dominos fell my way.

Some falling your way? It would have taken a domino avalanche to get you the trophy. ;)

I was the fall segment winner. And I damn near took the whole thing had some dominos fell my way.
Fall segment winner. :rolleyes: Priceless.

The whole thing? again :rolleyes: You had to go through a brick wall to get to the top last season and it wasn't going to happen. :p

you know I been wondering

What is UB3?
When my driver left DEI and moved to Hendrick some of my friends that were fellow Earnhardt Jr. fans disowned him. The couldn't handle the fact that Jr. was now driving for HMS. They in turn donned him Unibrow #3. Unibrow after the unibrow that both Johnson & Gordon seemed to have sported at that time and the 3 for being the 3rd position among his teammates. From that point on my fantasy team name became known as UB3 Racing in his honor. I've kicked their collective a$$es in every season since at this game and take great pleasure in doing so.

When my driver left DEI and moved to Hendrick some of my friends that were fellow Earnhardt Jr. fans disowned him. The couldn't handle the fact that Jr. was now driving for HMS. They in turn donned him Unibrow #3. Unibrow after the unibrow that both Johnson & Gordon seemed to have sported at that time and the 3 for being the 3rd position among his teammates. From that point on my fantasy team name became known as UB3 Racing in his honor. I've kicked their collective a$$es in every season since at this game and take great pleasure in doing so.

Nah, I'm going with MoeJoe's explaination. ;)

UniBrow 3. That's funny. RUB3 racing. Red UniBrow.

Are there no Jimmy Johnson or Jeff Gordon fans that have the guts to come forward and dispute DPK's description of their facial features ? He as much as said "them boys is butt ugly" !

Back
Top Bottom