Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2017 edition

@39

9 days left to sign up.

Good luck to everyone. You're gonna need it.

Deadline to select your drivers is Feb 26 2:25pm EST

Link to join the game.

Player List.jpg

Link to join the game.

@ 47 players this season!

Awesome turnout this year. Still room left for more to join on. Getting down to just hours to sign up. Love to have more come join up and put your NASCAR pickin' skills on display.

Good luck to all and thanks for playing.

Link to join the game.

So I finally get around to filling out my line-up only to find that Elliott Sadler isn't available.

wuts up wit dat ?

So I finally get around to filling out my line-up only to find that Elliott Sadler isn't available.

wuts up wit dat ?
I'm not sure why they didn't include him. I did email Yahoo Support just yesterday but you know how that goes. Good thing is, he's not available to anyone.

@50 players signed up, so far, for 2017. That's a heck of a milestone.

Always room for more. Got a lot of you that frequent the board that never seem to play any of our games. It'd be great to have some of you long timers show up this season.

Good luck to everyone! You're gonna need it. :D

Deadline to select your drivers is Today, 2:25pm EST

Link to join the game.

any contenders missing?

From the final top 10 teams results last year, I am showing all but two have returned.

Not sure if @Rick the 2015 champion and 4th place last year is signed on yet.
He has used a different team name each year, so he maybe already here.

Not sure about team btls 101, either finished 7th last year.

Others that are I am unassure of

@FLRacingFan not sure if he returns or not but has finished 10 at least once.

Devizesd team name Wight Racing was great early on last year.

Cotton racing : Has led the weekly overall standings a lot during the last two seasons.

@blanston hasn't participated in a couple of years, but finished 2nd in 2014

@Tedateeconomy had some strong years but didn't play last season

@Wilkes county Allstars

Glad we already have 50 teams for the 2017 RF YFL season. Hoping all of these, plus anyone else joins up before todays race. 60 plus teams would be great, the more competition the better.

It is going to be a great year, and there are always some surprises. Always a hot new team, and some older teams that have upped their games to mix it up

Good luck to all For @PeopleAreStrange the pride of the Fort Worth skyline and last years RF YFL champion. Good luck to him and all of our challengers.

@dpkimmel2001 when joining your group I received an error message. "The group is full (error #107)"

Last edited:
@dpkimmel2001 when joining your group I received an error message. "The group is full (error #107)"
Getting the same.
Make picks anyway as an individual or join a random group. We will certainly have people that fail to make picks. When we do I will boot them out and add you. It may take a few weeks but we should be able to get you added along with your current point total.

Message for the world, The RF YFL 2017 is a standing room only crowd, but there is still a way for anyone with the dream to get into this prestigious league

We are now approaching Chili Bowl status, or the Indianapolis 500 prestige of the 1960s and 1970s. Were countless numbers showed up to chase the dream. And there is still time for all

including you

to chase this dream, just enter in your team....But only a little time remains....
ACT NOW..

It never fails. Each season we have members that have signed up that forget or stop playing. They'll get the boot this year and we'll get you in there. At worst, we'll create an additional group and combine scores. No need for someone to have to sit out this game that desires to play. Hang tight, we've got room for everyone. :cool:

Welp, three of my four drivers wrecked and I forgot to swap out McMurray for Blaney. I have some work to do.

The RF YFL results for the Daytona 500, and the Current overall standings. Feb 26, 2017 race 1 of 36.
(This list does not include the picks of others that entered after the first 50 registered entries. Those results will be included and posted when the information becomes available, refer to earlier thread postings today for more info. If you are one of those teams please feel free to post your results from today's race).

So based on the current information congratulations to Sedro Woolley Racing this week's winner
Screenshot_2017-02-26-19-23-39-1.png

Last edited:
Sedro Woolley Racing aka @Yogisd1 finished strong last year, and was 3rd overall in the final run down.
Maybe 2017 will be his year.

I am in a deep dark pit to dig out of .

Question: Can you make changes on your team before every race?

Back
Top Bottom