Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com

It's too bad we couldn't get some sort of "RACING FORUMS SPONSOR" to put up some sort of prize for the podium takers come the end of the chase for us folks who are in The League.

So, does anybody own a company that produces plasma cutters, or CNC machines? Those would make great prizes. :)

Never mind after rereading your post after I qouted it I realized you want the machines not something made on them :rolleyes:

Never mind after rereading your post after I qouted it I realized you want the machines not something made on them :rolleyes:

Or, you could send me some new wheels for the 97 silverado. Those could be made on a CNC. Or you could send me some new blades for my SCAG PRO V made of Titanium with a plasma cutter and a heat brake. ^_^

Or, you could send me some new wheels for the 97 silverado. Those could be made on a CNC. Or you could send me some new blades for my SCAG PRO V made of Titanium with a plasma cutter and a heat brake. ^_^

Don't hold back. Ask for something expensive.

The Eagles has landed . Welcome Eagle and good luck.If you need any help with your picks, I would advise you not to ask the other folks here . They will try to lead you astray . Like they seem to be big on Landon Cassell right now but I think thats just to try to get the rookies to pick him.I don't have anything against them personally,you know, but if you need help with you picks,I am here for you.

lol I think you need to dream about a different kind of woman. ;) "Nah, you don't have to perform, I have a headach"

Back
Top Bottom