Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com

I wish there were more Dodges in the CUP garage! They seem to do really well at high HP tracks - like Atlanta. But the Fords are also quite strong at the faster tracks.

Flash, that's waaaay too much thinking for this old person. :D

It's easy just take the season schedule and build a spread sheet using the availble drivers listed seperated into the catagories you need ABC plus track cats. Then there's tons of sites with good stats from past seasons, add in some insider info ( I aquire that from this site ) and some wishful thinking or you can use the Gut Check method and WAG it ;)

30 members so far.....

6817826109_3ac51d4331_b.jpg

Link to join.

I tend to win by not explaining my strategy to everyone before the season starts :D , if people want to make bad decesions I say let em

No it's about my team
If you look at stats there isn't anybody in the A group that is really that outstanding at Daytona

I feel sure that it will also be that way in B and C

No it's about my team
If you look at stats there isn't anybody in the A group that is really that outstanding at Daytona

You really can't make a bad choice at Daytona. Anyone from Jimmy Johnson to Robby Gordon could win that race.

No it's about my team

Watch the Shoot Out now that the top 25 and a bunch of others are in it you'll get a better idea of trends for the 500.

Watch the Shoot Out now that the top 25 and a bunch of others are in it you'll get a better idea of trends for the 500.

Sometimes that doesn't work very well. Look at last year. Kurt B won the shootout and a gatorade dual race. Burton won the other one. I do have CRS sometimes, but I don't remember them being contenders come finish time of the 500.

To make my picks, I'm using Devorkian Arithmatic Recombinant Tracing.

I googled that thingy your using and I got this:

Your search - Devorkian Arithmetic Recombinant Tracing. - did not match any documents.

Fender, u work for the CIA don't you?

I googled that thingy your using and I got this:

Your search - Devorkian Arithmetic Recombinant Tracing. - did not match any documents.

Fender, u work for the CIA don't you?
tis a secret (need official cia superspy watch for decoding)

I have one made from plutonium - er, I mean platinum. Would that help?

Devorkian ... isn't he that assisted suicide doctor ? What are you doing with him?

Sometimes that doesn't work very well. Look at last year. Kurt B won the shootout and a gatorade dual race. Burton won the other one. I do have CRS sometimes, but I don't remember them being contenders come finish time of the 500.

Have you never heard of Misdirection? .... shhhhhhhhhh.

Little FYI for new people to the game or those of you that may not have know.....

Under your 'Roster' option, you can select which week you want to make picks for. The default is the current weeks race but all races through the end of the season are available for you to make picks. Just click on the race week and make your picks in advance for that week. It may help when you go on vacation and don't want to miss making your picks. It is possible for you to make your picks now for the entire season if you want although I wouldn't advise that.

Back
Top Bottom