Youngens vs. Farts 11

Good Lord, some will argue with a rock...

I just PURRRRRR, hiss, meow, and have a memory like an elephant.

Jimmy has nothing on me in the "never forget" category.

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510
THAT IS NOT CUTE THERE KAT!!!!!!
I HATE HATE HATE SNAKES

That's why this old fart keeps them...to ward off raiders

What a thread! Little brats, that's what y'all are! Now you ALL need to clean up your play pen and sgbg, since you were so late gettin here, yer grounded for a week!

Late in getting in here is Fergy.I guess he's been hiding under the cover. Oops! Going in under cover.:D

Originally posted by buckaroo
What a thread!  Little brats, that's what y'all are!  Now you ALL need to clean up your play pen and sgbg, since you were so late gettin here, yer grounded for a week!

Buckster, grounding doesn't work. Make them clean and color the HUGE coloring book. NO coloring outside the lines kids!

Tardiness is punishable by expulsion from work or school and the KAT.

SGBG, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND WORK!

why Mama Kat that's the worst picture of you I've ever seen. I know u look much better.so come on lets see a beautiful picture of you.:D

Grounded--Yeah right! Just try and ground me. I was trying to find just the right pic. that would fit you. Might be on the right track, and boy will you be sorry!

Youngins.... Attack!!!! Quickly, before the old farts turn around and swing their canes!

hehe :p

The resemblence is astounding!!!

hehe. Okay, not really, but I like the bottle I'm holding!

In case you haven't noticed,We're in camo. and sneaking up on u farts! betta sleep w/one eye open tonight!:D

great idea buckaroo.If I take his bottle (being that he's been passed out these past few days) will you fill it for me? I'll share.

Here's the recipie for a Whole Lot...now go to your room and COLOR pics of the 2002 season. Fill your own bottle.

CARIBBEAN
Pina Colada

2 cups coconut milk
3 cups pineapple juice
2 cups crushed pineapple
1/2 cup shredded coconut, sweetened
1 cup rum, preferably golden
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon clear vanilla

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Blend in batches using a blender. Serve over ice.

Here you go FI, but I've decided to hold back on the booze. We don't want you to get out of control now do we? :) This new bottle has a straw.

Originally posted by buckaroo
Kat, you will be responsible for FI if she gets in trouble after drinking that!  :headbang:

He11 no, she is over 21 and at home coloring as I type :D

Well, if she falls asleep, maybe that's what we need to give her when it's time to quiet her down! She does get kinda rowdy now and then. :)

FI, LOL, I bet you really were a pretty little baby! :) Now isn't it getting a little late for you? Wanna drink? :D

I just came from the dentist-crown.Is it suposed to feel like pressure on the tooth?
oops! did it again.Now that really sounded funny.never mind.

yes,I was a pretty baby but into everything.:D

Now Lappy, don't get excited. FI has just told us she falls asleep when she drinks, so now when we want her to quiet down, we just slip her a mickey and she's out of it. :) Don't even think we'll do the same for you. Mamma Kat has other ideas for you! ;)

Originally posted by FOURISIS
I just came from the dentist-crown.Is it suposed to feel like pressure on the tooth?

You just crossed over to the Fart side! :p

no I never.I still maintain my Brat status.
So don't get me started again Mama Kat or I'll have to tell you what I did at the dentist office.

Back
Top Bottom