Youngens vs. Farts 11

I'm sooo hungry.let's raid kat or buckaroo's refridge!

hope y'all got some good in there.:D

There goes my empty bottle going air born at Buckaroo's head!
Smack! gotcha.:D

ohhh very scary!!!!...pefft :p

How are you'll today/night???

I just got home from watching my footy team at training...mmmm...eye candy...hehee

So what's the score?

Farts - 0....(still)
Youngin's - 100,000...(hehee)

I would have to say there's only 2 main farts left to take out. with that in mind we out number them.:D

Originally posted by Tiger
ohhh very scary!!!!...pefft :p  

How are you'll today/night???

I just got home from watching my footy team at training...mmmm...eye candy...hehee

So what's the score?

Farts - 0....(still)
Youngin's - 100,000...(hehee)

i am doing good, your self?

nice score :)

hahahaa....I couldn't help myself from adding that lil bit :p The oldies seem to have gone quite in here...does that mean the youngins win??? If the score doesn't already tell the story :D

Hey Tiger, I'm busy watching TLC where they are showing the last lap of Ayrton Senna's life. Very interesting and since you are a big F1 fan, I'm sure you would like it.

Hey,he's siding w/us.I knew u could do it buckaroo.:D

I'll give you some extra marshmellows in your hot cocoa.Hope that soothes things over after I threw that bottle at you.

Originally posted by buckaroo
Hey Tiger, I'm busy watching TLC where they are showing the last lap of Ayrton Senna's life.  Very interesting and since you are a big F1 fan, I'm sure you would like it.
TLC?

I use to have the in car camera footage of the last few laps of Senna's life on my computer. I wish I was older, so I could remember such greats such as Senna.

Tiger, Senna was the absolute best. Exciting just doesn't quite describe him as I'm sure you have witnessed some of his racing. I watched more F1 racing back then as I also watch more of every type of racing than I do now.

Kat gets the flyswatter and slaps those little gnats silly! Well, some of them anyway.

My last post on this thread, just got bored with it. :p

Unfortunately I'm too young to really remember him racing...but of course have seen videos, read a great deal about him etc...

I'm more in the time of Michael Schumacher...he is my best of all time for sure....I freaked the hell out when he broke his leg!! But these days F1 is so very safe, so less worry I guess.

Back
Top Bottom