Your Daytona 500 Champion

B-jvhZYIIAAedKM.jpg
B-ni39_W4AABZUB.jpg

Anybody in the race can win a Daytona 500. That's a fact.

Pete Hamilton- Won 4 Cup races, 1- 500, 0 Championships
Geoff Bodine- Won 18 Cup races, 1- 500, 0 Championships
Derrike Cope- Won 2 Cup races, 1- 500, 0 Championships
Michael Waltrip- Won 4 Cup races, 2- 500s, 0 Championships
Ward Burton- Won 5 Cup races, 1- 500, 0 Championships
Jamie McMurray- Won 7 Cup races, 1- 500, 0 Championships
Trevor Bayne- Won 1 Cup race, 1- 500, 0 Championships

I always thought Wad was better than his stats.
After he left Dillard # 31 the car ran worse and dissappeared.
Bill Davis racing took a turn for the worse after his departure. His only wins were with Wad.

He was great at Rockingham and Darlington and won at them. Two technical tracks that frustrated many drivers.

The 500 win wasnt just a lucky set up. Gordon and Marlin had faster pieces, but got caught up in a mess, arguably of their own making.

Wad took a 3rd place car at best and won, that is righteous enough to me.

I'm glad that you take as gospel what TRD says and any kind of hogwash said about a Toyota team. I just look at history and the winning column. ;)

Are you able to count the number of years they have been in the sport, or are single digit numbers a personal weakness?

Whoa whoa whoa take that crap out of here lmao... this is about Daytona and Fords! No other manufacturer was even around for speed weeks so.... :p jk give er

The 500 win wasnt just a lucky set up. Gordon and Marlin had faster pieces, but got caught up in a mess, arguably of their own making.
Marlin straight dumped Gordon in 2002 and when he got penalized by NASCAR I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Marlin straight dumped Gordon in 2002 and when he got penalized by NASCAR I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Marlin got penalized for adjusting his front left fender himself under the red
Which was a result of the incident with Gordon.

So I can agree indirectly. But I dont think there would been a penalty for just the run in with Gordon.

So I can agree indirectly. But I dont think there would been a penalty for just the run in with Gordon.
I was referring to his under the red flag penalty.

I rubbed my eye's when I saw him get out and do that. Then I burst out laughing. I miss him and the Rooster.

I rubbed my eye's when I saw him get out and do that. Then I burst out laughing. I miss him and the Rooster.

I guess Sterling thought he was screwed either way with the tire rub and something had to be done. A pit repair puts him in the back, maybe he thought there was a 1% chance they wouldn't unforce the rule. Better odds than just pitting without the penalty.

Wow, it looks like Joey's hairline has gone back a couple inches. He better either get on the Rogaine or get in contact with Knaus' hair plug guy.

So far so good.. Picking up where they left off.. Logano Harvick 1-2... But Logano a tenth and a half faster.

Joey taking advantage while the brothers are missing ;)
Joey can kick the bullies butt all year as far as I am concerned ................. he has my support

Back
Top Bottom