Youtube TV and NASCAR

How much does your internet cost? I'm struggling to see how there is all that much savings? Having 3 or 4 linked "services" to get what one cable bundle provides seems cumbersome to me? Say $40-50 for internet, then 35-45 for Vue or Youtube TV , ETC...it all seems to me to add up to close to same cost as cable?

I am paying 40 per month for internet that is the second from the highest speed and have has no issues in the year I have had it. I cannot get internet through directv and they were charging me 125 bucks a month for a package that only had a few channels that I watched. I think the next to the top tier of PS Vue is 45 so I have realized a savings. The DVR in the cloud sealed the deal for me with PS Vue along with content. The nice thing is if I don't like it I can switch to something else next month.

I'm not sure where you are or what's available to you but, you can get an antenna for the locals. Free, except the cost of the antenna. Also, you probably have access to the race through some app or whatever network it is streaming service. Vue let's you use many network's apps and online streaming options. I'll check and see if I'm going to be able to watch and get back to you.

Thanks a million and I appreciate it!

So, psvue gave me access to the fox sports go app but it said, after signing in, I didn't have access to the race. I guess you're left with an antenna or illegal streams! I'm sorry!

Thanks so much for looking and I will figure out a way to make it happen. It is supposed to be in the 70's here on Sunday so I may go down to my cottage and watch the race as it still has a big old fashioned external antenna that pulls channels in from outer space!

So, psvue gave me access to the fox sports go app but it said, after signing in, I didn't have access to the race. I guess you're left with an antenna or illegal streams! I'm sorry!
are you going through the vue? or did you also download the FS GO app? I have no problems with the go app and signing into it with my vue credentials thats how I watch the race when on fox and when on FS1 I just use PS Vue.

are you going through the vue? or did you also download the FS GO app? I have no problems with the go app and signing into it with my vue credentials thats how I watch the race when on fox and when on FS1 I just use PS Vue.
The Vue package looks sweet. $29 would give me every channel that I'd need to still take in all the race broadcasts and keep the wife happy with HGTV.

I spent more time with Kodi on the Firestick last night. No issues getting the Penguins/Devils game with decent quality. The Pirate games look like they'd also be available to me.

I'd easily save over $100/month with the combo of Vue and also with Kodi. This will probably be my move in the near future.

The Vue package looks sweet. $29 would give me every channel that I'd need to still take in all the race broadcasts and keep the wife happy with HGTV.

I spent more time with Kodi on the Firestick last night. No issues getting the Penguins/Devils game with decent quality. The Pirate games look like they'd also be available to me.

I'd easily save over $100/month with the combo of Vue and also with Kodi. This will probably be my move in the near future.

The savings that can be had are remarkable.

I just downloaded the app because I was away from home and didn't have time to do anything else. The message just said the content wasn't available with the provider I put in. I didn't fiddle with it or go any further. I know the app has a lot of problems so, it couldve been a one off. Let @Skoalbandit33 know it works that way. I've never had to use fox sports go app before.

Back
Top Bottom