2016 Bristol - Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race - Pre Race Thread

Just a matter of time until things get rolling!

The Pocono Indy Car race was officially postponed until tomorrow...

CqaKqFKWEAAOCrj.jpg%20large_zps1jggzwlq.jpg

CqaKX0cWgAEdnZ_.jpg%20large_zpsfixtrn5r.jpg

You know you've gotten a lot of rain when you need to dry off the water!

Wow, stands almost empty. People not expecting it to start so soon?

Yay!!!, cars are rolling off pit road

I know... makes me miss "Give me fuel give me fire give me zabizabizaaaaaaa"
Is that what that ad says? All could ever make out was the 'Gimmies'. I thought maybe it was 'Dollar Ninety Niiiiiiine!', like the car had a value menu or something.

Regardless, sports broadcasts don't need theme songs, with the exception of 'Wide World'.

I wish they wouldn't count these laps. This is going to be a 20+ lap caution.

Is that what that ad says? All could ever make out was the 'Gimmies'. I thought maybe it was 'Dollar Ninety Niiiiiiine!', like the car had a value menu or something.

Regardless, sports broadcasts don't need theme songs, with the exception of 'Wide World'.

I think it's "love which I desire" but idfk.

So, let me get this straight (was at a race last night).

They've been under caution since lap 30?

They will have a competition caution on lap 85?

I'm not okay with this.

For those complaining about them trying to restart last night, here's why. Last night, over 90% full I'd guess. Today, less than the Xfinity race. A lot of people couldn't stay.

For those complaining about them trying to restart last night, here's why. Last night, over 90% full I'd guess.
Plus the network wanted some viewers I suppose.

Looks like the Toyotas are far far far superior to the rest of the field, again.

All this talk about "low downforce". This is easily the worst season of NASCAR racing I've seen in my entire life. My interest is at an all-time low.

Looks like the Toyotas are far far far superior to the rest of the field, again.

All this talk about "low downforce". This is easily the worst season of NASCAR racing I've seen in my entire life. My interest is at an all-time low.
So whats your poison? Chevy? Ford? I'm enjoying this season lol

Yeah, already had 4 lead changes under green in the first 100 laps. Racing has been great

Seriously, I wish these other teams would do their homework and catch up to the Toyota cars.

Gonna be funny when the final four consists of Kyle Busch, Martin Truex, Denny Hamlin and Carl Edwards (or Matt Kenseth).

Back
Top Bottom