Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people responsible for Chevy's ad campaign should be shot.

"Which emoji describes this here vehicle?"

"How many holes do you think we can put in this truck bed?"

"One word to describe this sitting-in-automobile experience?"

FFS
They must figure that around 50% of the population is actually that dumb.

Couldn't we do away with the competition caution here? Does anyone think there are wear issues?

They have to get it going because what else do we have to do? :idunno:

You just better know for sure this next cell does not contain lightning. Looking at the radar there is some heavy convection so there's either torrential rain or some static/lightning within the cell.

Apparently Government Motors is in the middle of an $877 million refit at a Flint plant that will produce ... wait for it ...
aluminum pickups.

Departments not talking to each other.

Imagine the idiots refusing to buy them because of their weak beds.

Honestly, I love that they are trying, but it makes me giggle a bit with what the weather looks like.

It is true that storms tend to dissipate as the night goes on in the summer...I'm not hopeful either though...

The line of storms in Kingsport is getting a bit larger. Hopefully they pay attention to the lightning strikes and get the fans out of the stands in enough time.

The line of storms in Kingsport is getting a bit larger. Hopefully they pay attention to the lightning strikes and get the fans out of the stands in enough time.

Exactly. To bring everyone back into the stands for this could be a stupid decision of epic proportions...

do 80 mph under green yellow do 400 laps be done at 1 am
giphy.gif

HAHA....I'm sorry but this is one of the dumbest things I've seen nascar do in 30 years. WTF were they thinking?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom