Dover - AAA 400 - Pre Race Thread

First time I ever been excited to see a "chase" race ......................... I hate to admit that. Is it possible that I have been brainwashed by subliminal music or somethin :idunno:

This could be a race to remember as I expect it to get completely insane near the end with different strategies, some trying to play it safe and others willing to do whatever it takes.

One small mistake or slip and some serious title contenders are done.

Look for Newman, KuBu, Hamlin and Edwards to bull their way through the field, while Kenseth, Johnson, Gordon may tip-toe around.

Could be some hurt feelings and bad blood created here as well.

Gonna miss the race tomorrow. I'm a bad person.

Harvick is REALLY fast.... Kez and Gordon 2 and 3 right now..

This could be a race to remember as I expect it to get completely insane near the end with different strategies, some trying to play it safe and others willing to do whatever it takes.

One small mistake or slip and some serious title contenders are done.

Look for Newman, KuBu, Hamlin and Edwards to bull their way through the field, while Kenseth, Johnson, Gordon may tip-toe around.

Could be some hurt feelings and bad blood created here as well.

There is some drama, Kenseth is in the lower bunch, he is at the top of the heap of the on the bubbles, but another bad or even mediocre day and he could be in trouble. I think some of them in the chase are going to wreck out of this race, too easy to get caught up in one at this track. McMurray is fighting for his job and Larson doesn't care if they have yellow all over them or not, neither does Menard.

Harvick will win this race like Kez won Richmond.

Dude swept the shop with practices and qualifying. Fastest in 10 lap averages as well.

NASCAR_DOVER_RACE_DAY_FORECAST.0.0_standard_709.0.JPG

Almirola has a good car under him but unfortunately it may not be enough.

I was about to order some Jimmy John's sammiches, then I realized it's raceday. That would be bad juju.

Woke up all early to hit the lake and It's not happening. sunuva B.

Atleast I'll watch the race. I guess. Better be a 24 kinda day.

This definitely seems like it's the most crowded it's been here in years. Place feels packed so far, curious to see what the crowds inside are going to be like.

OK...Europe wins the Ryder Cup again and now they are wasting half the champaign in Scotland....I'm ready for some Racing !

My ears are still hurting from the Las Vegas honker..that had to be a record for the worst. Even the crews were laughing and trying to keep a straight face.

Back
Top Bottom