Joey Logano

enjoy this thread and the entertaining good natured banter.

Mr. Gregory: please continue to add those gorgeous Canadian babes!

i'd live in Canada in a heartbeat if they would discontinue winter. i'm in Wisconsin and had a daughter in grand forks for five years. I guarantee my next move will be south, not north.

slice: a question.... will you still play during the chase once joey gets bounced?
I agree with the discontinuation of winter.. that would be fantastic...

And of course I would... I've watched every other season when he wasnt even in the chase... jeez its not ALL about Joey :D

Canada gives us Jack Bauer. 'Nuff said.

Pfffft.
uploadfromtaptalk1410578376150.jpg

Caribou Barbie?? o_O

I let you slide on the spelling. You were obviously VERY excited about knowing what those critters were. Hell, I thought they were a bunch of citizens walking home from the free sex change clinic.

Look it up :)

Just been working a lot actually... Mostly coming around to see when spike puts his game thread up.. Take a look around and whatnot... Don't worry Im not gone.. Glad to see the concern though :D

I think it's awesome that this is the first track he's won twice at... considering how he got the first win... plus now it's harder for anyone to hold that against him :D lol

Great win for Logano today. Congratulations to you, Sliced.

Its pretty clear that Penske South is the benchmark for performance this year. If Logano goes on to win the championship he certainly deserves it.

Good luck to you.

I'll hand it to Joey, he's really improved and honestly should be THE example of what happens when you bring up a talented driver too soon. The poor guy came so close to being this decade's Casey Atwood.

I'll hand it to Joey, he's really improved and honestly should be THE example of what happens when you bring up a talented driver too soon. The poor guy came so close to being this decade's Casey Atwood.
nah, tell that to Larson, more a matter of wrong team, he didn't get any help/support from the other drivers on the team. He tore up Nationwide and before that ARCA so it wasn't the driver.

People can change though, I think Kyle Bush has a bit, he has given Bubba a leg up and also is getting out of the truck more and letting Eric Jones have a shot at it.

Back
Top Bottom