Johanna Long

Good question. You never hear anything about her from the nascar media.

She should do some sexy bikini pictures to advance her nascar career.

Or be able to actually, you know, DRIVE. And not demolish multiple 6 figure $ vehicles every weekend.

She'd do better than Danica, given the right equipment.

She's had nothing but scraps to work with. She may as well not even show up with the sorry cars they are giving the poor girl.
ML Motorsports closed its doors back in January or so.

Johanna and Kenzie can both outrun Danica. Shame Johanna hasn't gotten a chance. I talked with her at the Derby, super nice person. Spoke with Kenzie for a while at the PASS race. That's another one that's easy to root for.

Nope just want to put my two cents in about Johanna, heard a lot of talk on a few forums that she "isnt pretty enough to get a sponsor" and "she needs to lose weight" You know just the usual horse ****. I dont agree with any of it. I dont see why posting something good about her is a problem, do you
You have to be built to drive a stock car. I wonder more and more if Danica's slender size is her problem.

You have to be built to drive a stock car. I wonder more and more if Danica's slender size is her problem.

I remember Darrell Waltrip saying that Danica would never be able to finish a 500 mile race because she was too small. That may have been true back in the day but power steering changed everything. It takes a major amount of pedal pressure to operate the brakes on an Indy car and Danica manged to get it done despite her small size. I have no doubt that an evil handling car might be a handful for a tiny lady so a good setup is probably more important for Danica then it would be for a guy like Tony Stewart. I recall hearing Danica say that the stock cars were a little too "ragged edge" compared to the high downforce Indy cars

6m.jpg

I remember Darrell Waltrip saying that Danica would never be able to finish a 500 mile race because she was too small. That may have been true back in the day but power steering changed everything. It takes a major amount of pedal pressure to operate the brakes on an Indy car and Danica manged to get it done despite her small size. I have no doubt that an evil handling car might be a handful for a tiny lady so a good setup is probably more important for Danica then it would be for a guy like Tony Stewart. I recall hearing Danica say that the stock cars were a little too "ragged edge" compared to the high downforce Indy cars

Eh I dont agree.

Remember Denny Hamlin at Phoenix several years ago when he got out of the race and nearly fainted in front of the cameras? Guy looked as pale as Casper. If someone like Denny can get knocked on his ass due to the stress from driving a car than Danica will probably fall into a coma.

I think she's just not trying hard enough so she's probably saving energy from manhandling one of this fat ass cars.

Eh I dont agree.

Remember Denny Hamlin at Phoenix several years ago when he got out of the race and nearly fainted in front of the cameras? Guy looked as pale as Casper. If someone like Denny can get knocked on his ass due to the stress from driving a car than Danica will probably fall into a coma.

I think she's just not trying hard enough so she's probably saving energy from manhandling one of this fat ass cars.

I havent heard her whining, have you ? All the hard hits and no whining. Bet Johanna dont whine either, and I agree with you about the lousy cars she has to drive.

I havent heard her whining, have you ? All the hard hits and no whining. Bet Johanna dont whine either, and I agree with you about the lousy cars she has to drive.

She doesn't whine, she blames others for her crashes. ;)

I think I'm going to have to be nicer to you now. Haha

Your daughter looks like Lauren Ambrose from Six Feet Under. :punkrocke

Shes my oldest daughter and we have an absolute blast at the races, she can spot a celebrity from a half mile away. We get more autographs then you can believe :cool:

Shes my oldest daughter and we have an absolute blast at the races, she can spot a celebrity from a half mile away. We get more autographs then you can believe :cool:

Well someone has to see where the important people are. You probably cant see 5 feet in front of you. :D

Oh hey I reached 5k posts.

It only took me 7 and a half years to do so. Yay lol

Well someone has to see where the important people are. You probably cant see 5 feet in front of you. :D

LMAO I walked right by Mikey Waltrip at Phoenix and didnt even have a clue, my daughter had to catch me and tell me he was standing there

So much to see at the races, all the scenery and stuff :rolleyes:

Old man trying to change the subject now.

I thought you said there were alot of celebrities to spot at the races? What happened to that. :D

Old man trying to change the subject now.

I thought you said there were alot of celebrities to spot at the races? What happened to that. :D

Well I get to lookin at other stuff and dont see the drivers, you know :D

17D-

Agreed. Im a huge DP fan, but I do not want every thread to be for, or against her.

That's why there's a thread for all things Danica.

I understand if people don't like DP but that's really no reason to dislike her fans - at least it isn't in my opinion - and then there are those who defend her simply to have something to argue about. I guess it is what it is.

That's why there's a thread for all things Danica.

I understand if people don't like DP but that's really no reason to dislike her fans - at least it isn't in my opinion - and then there are those who defend her simply to have something to argue about. I guess it is what it is.

+1000. Can't say anymore. :)

why does every thread turn into bashing on DP?

We keep losing all of our Danica fans because every thread eventually turns into Danica bashing . We sure do need for you to stick around Danica Freak .Thanks ,don't take it personally . Look at Lisa , couple of years back , most of them on here couldn't hate Kurt Busch enough . Lisa wouldn't leave . Now he's a big star .

Back
Top Bottom