Johanna Long

I am convinced no one around here understands drive for diversity and what it does. So if your nascar you have allocated a certain amount of money for this program. I ask how would you spend it?? would you fund a ONE nationwide car at say 4 million a season?? OR would it be better to spend that 4 million and select the best qualified people and give the money to more people in lower series?? you can fund alot more cars in later model and possibly K&N for that kind of money. Aside from that it makes sense in another way. Why spend a bunch of money on someone who isn't capable of winning in late models or K&N. To say these individuals haven't been given a chance is laughable. .

there isn't a program called " drive for white boys " where white males are given funding from nascar. at least there is a program for women and minorities. bubba wallace and kyle larson are mentioned. bubba wallace won LOTS of races in the lower series but was given a chance in trucks and now nationwide. he is getting his "shot" and I would say he deserves one. Kyle larson again won races in sprint cars.

I guess one has to define what a "shot" is. If given the chance to perform in the lower series and you don't perform I don't care if your a green alien you should not get to move up any higher.

I am convinced no one around here understands drive for diversity and what it does. So if your nascar you have allocated a certain amount of money for this program. I ask how would you spend it?? would you fund a ONE nationwide car at say 4 million a season?? OR would it be better to spend that 4 million and select the best qualified people and give the money to more people in lower series?? you can fund alot more cars in later model and possibly K&N for that kind of money. Aside from that it makes sense in another way. Why spend a bunch of money on someone who isn't capable of winning in late models or K&N. To say these individuals haven't been given a chance is laughable. .

there isn't a program called " drive for white boys " where white males are given funding from nascar. at least there is a program for women and minorities. bubba wallace and kyle larson are mentioned. bubba wallace won LOTS of races in the lower series but was given a chance in trucks and now nationwide. he is getting his "shot" and I would say he deserves one. Kyle larson again won races in sprint cars.

I guess one has to define what a "shot" is. If given the chance to perform in the lower series and you don't perform I don't care if your a green alien you should not get to move up any higher.

Yes, poor underprivileged white males. Never mind the fact that they make up 95% of current NASCAR drivers. Besides, what about Justin Allgaier? Ben Rhodes? Chris Buescher? They don't have great sponsor or family connections, and they're doing alright for themselves. (Allgaier has Brandt, but that's not exactly much.) Your saying that white males don't get the opportunities minorities do in NASCAR is laughable.

I want to see what she can do in equipment that Danica is driving and see what she could do with it .

I want to see what she can do in equipment that Danica is driving and see what she could do with it .

Tony Stewart and Kurt Busch didn't light it up all year in SHR equipment. Kurt didn't do anything in the Chase. I know Harvick won the championship ... Harvick's also one of the best drivers in NASCAR, if not the best.

Tony Stewart and Kurt Busch didn't light it up all year in SHR equipment. Kurt didn't do anything in the Chase. I know Harvick won the championship ... Harvick's also one of the best drivers in NASCAR, if not the best.

I still standby what I said

The previously-mentioned Haley Moody won NASCAR's "Diverse Driver Award". :)

There are a lot of good female drivers out there. Haley Moody might be the best. Girl can drive.

Back
Top Bottom