Kevin Harvick pit crew swap

I think if they can keep bean bags from rolling around on the floor board they'll be okay

About 2 months overdue, but probably for the best. The only problem is what happens if the new 4 crew botches a stop?

Harvick got his wish and now he's going to have to live with the ramifications of that switch for better or for worse. I can tell you this, if the 14 has better stops than the 4 during the Chase, then they'll all look like idiots.

any know right off if the 10 is losing any of their crew?

My memory is fuzzy - but has this kind of thing ever actually worked in the past? I know HMS swapped a few yrs ago...

Its about time , although its just another bunch of guys Happy can complain about , but if its going to help improve his chances of staying in the chase for the long haul why not . And with Tony not making it in give his crew a chance to prove that they still have what it takes .

That would be crazy..

it would be hard to top the 'Dream Team'

49aarons-pitcrew.jpg

Attachments

• 49aarons-pitcrew.jpg
    49aarons-pitcrew.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 162
I just want my driver to have the best chance at winning. I dont care if they are purple with magenta polka dots I dont care I want 11 sec stops at least!

I just want my driver to have the best chance at winning. I dont care if they are purple with magenta polka dots I dont care I want 11 sec stops at least!
If the 10 car wants a shot at winning, they need a driver swap, not a crew swap. :)

I know, I know, wrong thread, but it was just too easy.

And do what? Quit and go work for BK Racing? Or sabotage his stop and get fired?

You lose as a team, you win as a team. That's a lesson Kevin Harvick seem to have forgotten and honestly has made my opinion of him drop to Brad K and Kyle Busch's level. You don't ever throw your team under the bus. That's just a chicken-**** way of doing things.

Harvick gets decent pit stops out of all this, he will get to the final round. Car hasn't been blowing up, sat on the pole 5 times. Been pretty strong even with the fumblefinger crew he has. he doesn't hold a candle to the psycho brothers when it comes to throwing your crew team and whole organization in the dumper.

You lose as a team, you win as a team. That's a lesson Kevin Harvick seem to have forgotten and honestly has made my opinion of him drop to Brad K and Kyle Busch's level. You don't ever throw your team under the bus. That's just a chicken-**** way of doing things.
Negative reinforcement works. Every military in the world trains recruits with negative reinforcement. 75% of football coaches train people through negative reinforcement. If they want a boss who will coddle and hold them when they **** up they shouldn't work in big time stock car racing.

Negative reinforcement works. Every military in the world trains recruits with negative reinforcement. 75% of football coaches train people through negative reinforcement. If they want a boss who will coddle and hold them when they **** up they shouldn't work in big time stock car racing.

Except Kevin Harvick isn't their boss, Tony Stewart and Gene Haas is their boss. Kevin Harvick is just another teammate. When a teammate disses you on national television, that's not "negative reinforcement", that's just the dude being an a**hole and a douche. If there's problem within the team, you deal with it in the locker room, you don't go on national television and bitch about it like a prima-donna little bitch.

Do you think the guy who holds the gas can on the #48 and Jimmie Johnson are just coworkers?

Eeyup. Just because Tim Tebow, or Tom Brady are in the lime lights more doesn't mean they're the boss of their teammates.

You are very naive, sweet prince.

Come back to me when you have proof that Kevin Harvick signs their paychecks. Whoever signs the paycheck is the boss. Until you can prove that, Kevin Harvick is just a teammate (and a bad one at that) on that particular racing team.

Come back to me when you have proof that Kevin Harvick signs their paychecks. Whoever signs the paycheck is the boss. Until you can prove that, Kevin Harvick is just a teammate (and a bad one at that) on that particular racing team.
Who's harder to replace? Kevin Harvick or the guy changing the tires?

Back
Top Bottom