Kevin Harvick pit crew swap

Swap to remain permanent.

Harvick to keep Stewart's pit crew

"The pit crew I had that pitted Kevin's car at the end of the year, we kept that switch permanent for this year," said Stewart, a three-time champion and driver of the No. 14 Bass Pro Shops/Mobil 1 Chevrolet. 

"There really wasn't that much difference in terms of their times on paper, it was within a tenth of a second. We just felt like that chemistry worked really well. 

"I really liked my guys at the end of the year, and I'll miss having my full-time guys with me, but I think we're all comfortable with the change and look at it as we all work under the same roof and we're all one team."

from here

Swap to remain permanent.

Harvick to keep Stewart's pit crew

"The pit crew I had that pitted Kevin's car at the end of the year, we kept that switch permanent for this year," said Stewart, a three-time champion and driver of the No. 14 Bass Pro Shops/Mobil 1 Chevrolet. 

"There really wasn't that much difference in terms of their times on paper, it was within a tenth of a second. We just felt like that chemistry worked really well. 

"I really liked my guys at the end of the year, and I'll miss having my full-time guys with me, but I think we're all comfortable with the change and look at it as we all work under the same roof and we're all one team."

from here

I wonder how long that'll last once Harvick throwing his current crew under the bus after a bad race.

Uncle Harv is a competitor. I just hope he keeps criticism behind closed doors.

I get being mad when the OTW crew messes up, I understand that. But what I don't agree with is blasting them on National TV. I always believed that things like that are meant to be discussed behind closed doors.

I agree, Harvik, like KU any KY Busch is a "little" harsh to the pit crews...I mean really, like those 3 never mess up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom