Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

I'll really be glad when this trend of smooshing words together has past on to wherever linguistic trends go to die. I assume it's an adaptation to texting on keyboards too inconvenient for typing entire words (or keyboard users too lazy to type out the entire word).

It bothers me a bit especially since proper English and spelling are no longer important to the world. But, I have to adjust. It isn't going away.

It bothers me a bit especially since proper English and spelling are no longer important to the world. But, I have to adjust. It isn't going away.
But what is proper English anyway? Language constantly evolves, no one speaks middle English anymore, or Latin, or ancient greek. What we have as rules are just a bunch of stuff some guy wrote down once.

But what is proper English anyway? Language constantly evolves, no one speaks middle English anymore, or Latin, or ancient greek. What we have as rules are just a bunch of stuff some guy wrote down once.

I don't want to discuss it here. Or anywhere really. What you just said is an example of modern youth. I won't change your mind, you won't change my mind. Peace out.

I don't want to discuss it here. Or anywhere really. What you just said is an example of modern youth. I won't change your mind, you won't change my mind. Peace out.
Actually it is an example of a historian who has studied these things, but good day.

I assume your full name is not pat ;)

Actually it is an example of a historian who has studied these things, but good day.
Actually It's an example of that particular historians opinion. They collect things and arrange them to suit their particular perspective. It's human nature to slant the facts to your way of thinking and historians are historically the worst examples of this.

Actually It's an example of that particular historians opinion. They collect things and arrange them to suit their particular perspective. It's human nature to slant the facts to your way of thinking and historians are historically the worst examples of this.
I will not further derail this thread with response to this

I just watched/listened to that Dan Patrick interview and honestly she just annoys me. Talking about guys multiple laps down wrecking her? She IS the driver multiple laps down bringing the yellow out on a near weekly basis, and it isn't on the last lap for a win, it's racing David Gilliland for 32nd on lap 80 of a 500 mile afternoon.

She doesn't seem to understand how to string a race together. How to use her head. How to run people and when to run people. She frequently blames everybody else and finger-points on the radio for situations she shouldn't have been in in the first place.

I don't understand why she's so popular and why people this deep into it don't see right through her. If she was a guy she would not be in SHR equipment right now. She never even would have made it to Cup. Liking her "because she's a woman" is a pretty asinine reason to me and only perpetuates the sad fact that being a racecar driver these days is more about having money than it is about having talent. I want the old days of talent back.
Nice.

Being a Patrick supporter for any reason is no more asinine than much of the biased fandom seen here on a daily basis. You're not old enough to have witnessed the "old days of talent" but I'll happily pass your comment on to Chase Elliott, Ryan Blaney, Erik Jones, Kyle Larson, the Cowhat brothers, Daniel Suarez, Christopher Bell, William Byron, John Hunter Nemechek, Daniel Hemric and a few others.

When is Harvick leaving for HMS?

Ahh it was a good day after UPS drop these off
DSC_0078_zps8d8zq6h8.jpg

Not sure if this fits here, but I accidentally found a video of a 9 year old ranting about how much he hates Joey Logano. Includes a very nice death threat.

well raised, I wonder if he has any older siblings that have m16's to take to school.

So you left another forum because people refereed to you as a moron. Your first day you call people a sucker. I'm wondering if the other forum isn't celebrating.
I was quoting the video haha. Nothing malicious at all :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Is there a person or store in North Carolina who is able to make any custom nascar
diecast fit to order? Ebay does not have any

TalladegaSuperspdwy ‏@TalladegaSuperS 24m24 minutes ago
Dreamed of working at 'Dega? Now's your chance! Jobs open with Guest Services & Ticketing:

iscmotorsports.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/jobskey.cfm?s=talladega…

Is there a person or store in North Carolina who is able to make any custom nascar
diecast fit to order? Ebay does not have any
Custom? Sure, I'm positive any of the big-name die-cast manufacturers will be happy to make whatever you want.

Whether you'll be able to afford it is another question entirely.

I used to have a wallet full of cards that I used when someone parked that close to me........ I'd put one under the windshield wiper........ they read......

'' Thanks for parking so close *******, next time leave me a f@@king can opener so I can get in my car''.
I got one once that said "the way you pulled in makes me wish your dad had pulled out"

Back
Top Bottom