Texas cup race thread

someone just got black flagged because they were going too slow

Damn field fillers, and now these young gun commercials are gettin on my nerves, it was funny the first couple of times but I hope they made more comercials

I agree, Casey, hold your ground, you're doing a great job!

But with NASCAR blackflagging Shelmerdine early, it looks as if NASCAR is willing to take a harsher stance on these thirteen-lap wonders

and Marlin, looks like the grizzled vets are showing those young guns a thing or two.

and Kenseth is being taken to school at the back of the pack, good job guys, keep him back there!

Originally posted by Happy29@Apr 4 2004, 12:53 PM

and Kenseth is being taken to school at the back of the pack, good job guys, keep him back there!
lmao

Hey those DW toyota commercials are pretty funny as long as they don't wear them out

If theres any Dodge I'm rooting for to win, it's the Silver Bullet.. Sterling Marlin!

and Derrike Cope runs 13th... anyone taking bets on how long he'll last? My god that Monstrosity of a team is starting to become a dominating force LOL :lol:

Originally posted by Happy29@Apr 4 2004, 01:01 PM
and Derrike Cope runs 13th... anyone taking bets on how long he'll last? My god that Monstrosity of a team is starting to become a dominating force LOL :lol:
Besides having the ugliest car on the track.
Where's Harv anyway?

I'm kinda pulling for Nemecheck. I like that Army car.

I dunno, Harvicks like running 16th after that 2 tire stop which got him up to 11th from his original spot of 24th.

Go Harvick!

Originally posted by Happy29@Apr 4 2004, 12:59 PM
If theres any Dodge I'm rooting for to win, it's the Silver Bullet.. Sterling Marlin!
Or Casey Mears,Elliot and Rusty.

Wow how big is Kasey Kahne's lead? At least Jr. is 5th. :cheers:

I noticed that, Bill had a decent car that was good enough to lead a sizable amount of laps last year, guess the 9 team this year is using the information from that good run.

One guy I'm really surprised at is Tony Stewart, with Texas having similiarities to Atlanta, I thought JGR would have a decent chance for the race win. He was having not a bad run last year until I think it was an engine failure that bit him.

Originally posted by steveluvs3@Apr 4 2004, 01:34 PM
damn mae ling
stupid.gif

Biffle needs to spin. So you guys can make a GBFC meeting in honor of his finish: 36th

LOL :lol:

nice caution nascar, to bring the field together. did you guys see all that debris on the track? someone could have been killed.

Originally posted by Happy29@Apr 4 2004, 01:36 PM
Biffle needs to spin. So you guys can make a GBFC meeting in honor of his finish: 36th

LOL :lol:
Kat gives Happy a SLAPPY :D

Originally posted by MCanyon@Apr 4 2004, 01:38 PM
nice caution nascar, to bring the field together.  did you guys see all that debris on the track?  someone could have been killed.
I saw Jaques DeBris hangin around!

unnessisary cautions just bring the trash back into contention

Back
Top Bottom