Texas cup race thread

Oh man, I was really hopin for the Silver Bullet to re-enter victory lane today. :(

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 4 2004, 10:53 AM
Kenseth also a little into the wall
Yeah, hopefully he gets in there for the next 29 weeks.

Oh, I'm letting my feelings get to me, silly me!

Originally posted by MCanyon@Apr 4 2004, 01:46 PM
your just happy cuz harvick got the lucky dog
AND IF bIFFLE GOT THE LUCKY DOG,YOU'D BE MAD ABOUT IT?

sorry about the caps.

Yeah the paint scheme looks real nice, it'd look even better if under the lights. Heres to a cold victory lane... still hoping for :cheers: !

I got a feeling something is going to hit Kahne like a slippery fish, no wait, a megaton full of bricks before its all said and done

Damn that Miller Lite Beer Election commercial, is there any part of American past times those beer commercials havent sullied with their filth ?! :angry:

Robby... u need to post more often... I like seeing that Shakira pic.. :D

Wonder how the points will look like, Dale Jr. is not having a bad day hanging around the top 5, Big Ears is somewhere in 15th and No Teeth brushed the wall a long time ago and has stayed in the top 20 but a lap down.

Originally posted by Happy29@Apr 4 2004, 02:28 PM
No Teeth brushed the wall a long time ago and has stayed in the top 20 but a lap down.
No teeth??

Did they mention Texas Terry was out of the race? NO, not until the caution :(

You know, the points leader, that one guy in that yellow and black car. The man who won the 2003 championship by pure luck. The Biggest Joke in sports history

Originally posted by Happy29@Apr 4 2004, 02:30 PM
You know, the points leader, that one guy in that yellow and black car. The man who won the 2003 championship by pure luck. The Biggest Joke in sports history
oh damn happy you really opened up a bad can of worms :p

Too bad Labonte isn't sponsored by a battery company so he could carry an extra!

Originally posted by slick-nick@Apr 4 2004, 02:25 PM
Robby... u need to post more often... I like seeing that Shakira pic.. :D
Ya know I have no prob with that avitar but that girl is on there shaking and showing her bob-bon and the reason why I say this is because just recently a mod. sent my brother a PM tellin him to refrain from vulgar language. What was the vulgar language you ask? Crap and crapper and I also think the harshest cussword I saw my brother post was damn and hell, now after he got repremanded I used these words in different posts and not once was I PM'd. I have seen posts with the cusswords altered so they aint the actual word like b#itch and s#it and son of a b#tch and a$$hole. Now mods you are doin one helluva job :cheers: to you, but please if you are gonna police language and other offensive material please do it to everyone.

I know the race was boring, but I still want to see it

*starts to cry*

I knew Ward Burton would make something of himself one day! He's now the factor that caused this caution!

Hopefully this sets us up for a shootout, a classic old gunfight at Texas.... with no guns, but cars.

Did it go out over there?

Because it's always been on here, race is at full broadcast in Henderson, Nevada. :D

Back
Top Bottom