Texas cup race thread

Originally posted by kat2220+Apr 4 2004, 02:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kat2220 @ Apr 4 2004, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Happy29@Apr 4 2004, 03:50 PM
Someone pass him and then plant him!
:angry: [/b][/quote]
lol, naw no planting, just pass him clean

Originally posted by spok4+Apr 4 2004, 03:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spok4 @ Apr 4 2004, 03:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -kat2220@Apr 4 2004, 02:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Happy29
@Apr 4 2004, 03:50 PM

:angry:
lol, naw no planting, just pass him clean [/b][/quote]
Harvick pass clean?

Originally posted by steveluvs3@Apr 4 2004, 04:08 PM
sauter is an complete idiot
Sauter tried to get out of the way.... chill dude.

he might have tried to get out of the way, but he is still an idiot.

Originally posted by MCanyon@Apr 4 2004, 04:13 PM
and why is he an idiot?

Originally posted by slick-nick+Apr 4 2004, 04:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slick-nick @ Apr 4 2004, 04:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--steveluvs3@Apr 4 2004, 04:08 PM
sauter is an complete idiot
Sauter tried to get out of the way.... chill dude. [/b][/quote]
he should of backed out of the gas probably entering turn 3 and he would'nt of been at the finish line but I guess that's the only way his car is gonna be on t.v. at the finish line on the last lap

That was a great finish. I feel bad for Kasey, but I really do like Elliott Sadler though. Kasey will certainly win his fair share, but this one just didn't work out for him.

Sauter was in the way. End of story. He was not racing for position and had he given any respect for his fellow competitors he would have backed out of the gas down the back stretch to get out of the freaking way.

WTG Elliot Sadler.
headbanger.gif

Originally posted by MCanyon@Apr 4 2004, 09:13 PM
Of he knew you were alive. He may feel the same way about you. :lol:

Congratulations to Elliott Sadler. Way to bring RYR back from the dead.

Originally posted by N2racin88@Apr 4 2004, 04:22 PM
Sauter was in the way. End of story. He was not racing for position and had he given any respect for his fellow competitors he would have backed out of the gas down the back stretch to get out of the freaking way.
yo bro you might want to refrain form using that vulgar language :lol:

Originally posted by MCanyon+Apr 4 2004, 03:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MCanyon @ Apr 4 2004, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -spok4@Apr 4 2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by -kat2220@Apr 4 2004, 02:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Happy29
@Apr 4 2004, 03:50 PM

:angry:

lol, naw no planting, just pass him clean
Harvick pass clean? [/b][/quote]
Oh we all know that JG would neeeeeever use his bunmper.

Anyway to repeat. Wtg Sadler and a good last 50 laps of racin...except for those dang cautions.

martinsville is next, is'nt that where jeffy worked his chrome horn into overtime last year

ok guys, i dont see anything wrong with what happanded. the 38 was going to win anyway and he still won, it just was a little closer and i thought ya'll like close finishes?

Originally posted by Lap3Forever@Apr 4 2004, 09:32 PM
ok guys, i dont see anything wrong with what happanded. the 38 was going to win anyway and he still won, it just was a little closer and i thought ya'll like close finishes?
Lappy some people just have to have something to complain about. If it hadn't been Sauter it would have been something else. :lol:

I didn't have a problem with how it ended. I would have preferred Sauter get out of the way at the end, but as you said it didn't affect the outcome at all.

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@Apr 4 2004, 04:34 PM
I didn't have a problem with how it ended. I would have preferred Sauter get out of the way at the end, but as you said it didn't affect the outcome at all.
He did get out of the way. He stayed on the bottom lane at the line... and gave the other 3 lanes to Elliott and Kasey.

Originally posted by slick-nick+Apr 4 2004, 04:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slick-nick @ Apr 4 2004, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--4xchampncountin@Apr 4 2004, 04:34 PM
He did get out of the way. He stayed on the bottom lane at the line... and gave the other 3 lanes to Elliott and Kasey. [/b][/quote]
Agree with you slick-nick, that's what I saw.

Originally posted by nascar20+Apr 4 2004, 04:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nascar20 @ Apr 4 2004, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -slick-nick@Apr 4 2004, 04:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--4xchampncountin
@Apr 4 2004, 04:34 PM

He did get out of the way. He stayed on the bottom lane at the line... and gave the other 3 lanes to Elliott and Kasey.
Agree with you slick-nick, that's what I saw. [/b][/quote]
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom