Texas cup race thread

GO BLANEY!!!!

be nice to see him win one, I all most seen his brother win a All Star Sprint car race firday night but cut a tire down with like 4 togo........something about the blaneys and cut tires.

I'm going to lay this down right now... Dale Earnhardt Jr. will definitely be in contention for this win. He usually tends to shine during tis part of the race when the going gets tough.

Originally posted by Lap3Forever@Apr 4 2004, 02:13 PM
GO BLANEY!!!!

be nice to see him win one, I all most seen his brother win a All Star Sprint car race firday night but cut a tire down with like 4 togo........something about the blaneys and cut tires.
Great to see Dave on the lead lap!! :cheers:

Elliott may have tire problems

Whoops, spoke too soon, spin out on the track

That dang Domino's commercial forced me to order Cheese Dots and a pizza! MMMMM good.....sorry for the thread drift.

I want Harvick to win, if not Harvick... I'd really like to see Elliott Sadler win.

Now thats a team that deserves to have a sponsor.

I really question why Elliott is only running a partial schefdule. He shouldve ran a farewell tour, I mean, he's one of NASCAR's legends, think of the publicity such a thing couldve gotten much like Richard Petty's. Nevertheless, it aint the same without Bill on the track :(

I don't like this freezing the field crap... Let em race back to the line.

and Kevin just called Jeff Gordon a 'dip sh!t'.

What upsets me most about Bill today is the pit crew he had. The same as when he was in Vegas and Ray promised that he'd do better on the crew. Every time he came in he lost substantial ground and what really hurt him was when he went from 2nd to 8th, which then in turn led to him going a lap down on the ensuing pit stop. Also, I really dislike it that Ray is making Bill run the R + D stuff while Kahne is getting what is performing. Hopefully the RD will catch up to the rest by the next race he runs...

Unfortuanately Ray can't "afford" to run Bill again until the Brickyard, what a shame.

As much as I hate to say it. But Harvick is not gonna win the race. Can't even get back on lead lap. :angry:

2 laps down unfortunately. We'll get em at Martinsville

Right now, I guess I'll pull for Junior to win this one.

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill@Apr 4 2004, 03:32 PM
What upsets me most about Bill today is the pit crew he had. The same as when he was in Vegas and Ray promised that he'd do better on the crew. Every time he came in he lost substantial ground and what really hurt him was when he went from 2nd to 8th, which then in turn led to him going a lap down on the ensuing pit stop. Also, I really dislike it that Ray is making Bill run the R + D stuff while Kahne is getting what is performing. Hopefully the RD will catch up to the rest by the next race he runs...

Unfortuanately Ray can't "afford" to run Bill again until the Brickyard, what a shame.
Ray is doing the right thing. Kahne is running for the Championship, Bill isn't... so Kahne should get what is performing. Nothing against Bill or anything, but it was his choice to step out of the 9.

im going to Jeff just becasue i had him picked this week. Im not a jr fan so i wont root for him, but today im really pulling for that 23 car. :)

With these cautions, I think we've basically eliminated the possibility of a fuel mileage race.

LMAO @ Kevin!!! He said "Did anybody say anything to ol Flamer boy?"

Originally posted by slick-nick@Apr 4 2004, 08:31 PM
and Kevin just called Jeff Gordon a 'dip sh!t'.
No bigger expert on the subject :rolleyes:

Hey, I missed this. Whats with the rectangular piece missing from the bumper of the #41 car?

Back
Top Bottom