Xfinity RACE thread -- Mid-Ohio

I wonder if Hornish was sandbagging, knowing there would be plenty of cautions and he'll have an advantage if the track dries out.

Don't be surprised if Brendan Gaughan gets this one. Dude is pretty good on road courses and the rain, keep an eye on him.

Tryin' to avoid the northerners who somehow think they can drive in it.........

We DO drive in it. The northeast doesn't just come to a screeching halt when the snow falls. Not to be a douche, but it's honestly kind of funny how people from let's say Virginia on down think that two inches of snow is crazy.

We DO drive in it. The northeast doesn't just come to a screeching halt when the snow falls. Not to be a douche, but it's honestly kind of funny how people from let's say Virginia on down think that two inches of snow is crazy.
If you don't have the experience, or even many opportunities to get it; if it doesn't make economic sense to spend tax dollars on plows and equipment that will only get used every two or three years; If it doesn't make personal economic sense to have chains and you couldn't buy snow tires if you wanted; then, YES, two inches is crazy.

Like I said, that's why I don't go out amongst them. "A man has got to know his limitations." Dirty Harry Callahan.

Yeah, in the U.P. if I only have to drive in two inches I'm freaking happy.

Back
Top Bottom