Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2014 edition

I think Ive got a good one this week.. JJ Denny Vickers and Danica.. got 9 points already.. not sure how that works... I think for qualifying

I have them both as well but there's no debate for me.

Everybody's got the same thing . I'm going the other way . If JJ doesn't win it's likely that he'll be in the garage . I think Jeff is a pretty good bet for a top five , and I'll take that any day . As bad as I've been doing lately , I'll settle for top ten.

Everybody's got the aame thing . I'm going the other way . If JJ doesn't win it's likely that he'll be in the garage . I think Jeff is a pretty good bet for a top five , and I'll take that any day . As bad as I've been doing lately , I'll settle for top ten.

I'm starting Johnson.

What I'm not sure about is Vickers or Keselowski so I may say to hell with it and start Biffle :confused:

i know better, but 19 qual. points moved me up 2 more spots to 12th. must mean a restrictor plate track is coming soon to send me back to the bottom.

I'm starting Johnson.

What I'm not sure about is Vickers or Keselowski so I may say to hell with it and start Biffle :confused:

Made the Vickers -Kaselowski choice too . Last minute , I went with Brad . Vickers needs a couple of top ten finishes to sway my final vote , Brad 's due for a good run.

i know better, but 19 qual. points moved me up 2 more spots to 12th. must mean a restrictor plate track is coming soon to send me back to the bottom.

Knowing 4 of your picks will do well and the other 4 will likely end up in the garage , should make your picks easier. :)

Made the Vickers -Kaselowski choice too . Last minute , I went with Brad . Vickers needs a couple of top ten finishes to sway my final vote , Brad 's due for a good run.

I think I'll go with #2 as well. He's got a win so he can go all out if need be.

I benched Biffle for Keselowski at the last minute. Stupid :owquitit: stupid :dunce: stupid :flushed:

175 points! I am now last in the standings besides the person who joined late. :whoopee:

Next time I will pick drivers that I think will finish the worst. Should've done that this race.

Got 216? Jumped up a spot. Thanks Hamlin and Patrick...,,,,..,,,, Johnson and Vickers!

i knew better than to talk. thanks brad. or should i say kurt? (haven't read the race thread, but i watched the race.) on the other hand, at least i used up another danica start so i won't be tempted late in the year.

Worst week ever . 7 of 8 in started in the top 14 , how is that possible ? At least I didn't use up a Jimmie pick . Waitin for Charlotte.

Wow I can't believe I won this week. Normally I get one of the lower scores haha. Funny thing is I was going to chose Brad but I decided to pick Ambrose over him last minute.

226 for me, and I moved up a spot. That's something, I guess. (Especially when you consider that I had Brad as one of my starters.)

256 points and I feel fortunate.

Around 10:45 am Gordon was benched for Johnson, McMurray was benched for Vickers.
While Hamlin and Vickers didnt finish that well, they minimized the damage that my bench of Kezelowski and McMurray would have inflicted.

I had Danica but that is ok, many others did too. I will take her 32nd over my benched Larsons 27th. I am glad I still have Larson for another race.

Getting Larson and Dillions best 9 races right will be a big factor imo.

Just ugly and I thought I had a great lineup with Gordon,Stewart, Hamlin and Patrick at least they all started well.

Heees baaack !! Damn that Kimmell , snookered us all . Moved up 11 spots with some kind of secret trickery.

With Week #6 in the books, Brewster Baker Racing jumps back into that top spot by 10 points over FLRacingFan. Rockears001, Greg, & Kenseth # 1 round out the top 5.

Mike5150 got the top score of the week @ 308 points giving him a +12 for the week. Mike5150 was also the biggest mover of the week with the +12 moving up to 29th in the standings.

Another notable this week includes SniperSpot jumping +3 to enter the top 10 after this 6th week.

While there hasn't been a lot of movement among the top of the leader board that looks like it is about to change. There are a few just outside the top 10 that have been making some moderate pluses over the past few weeks and are ready to make their move. Next week looks like we may have some new faces up there.

Next up it's the Duck Commander 500 @ Texas Motor Speedway!

Deadline to select your drivers is Apr 5 5:00am EDT

Current Standings.jpg

I have just done horrible these last two races. In two weeks I've fallen from 4th to 26th. Not one of my drivers finished in the Top 10 yesterday.

I have just done horrible these last two races. In two weeks I've fallen from 4th to 26th. Not one of my drivers finished in the Top 10 yesterday.

I haven't been good the last two weeks either. The last 10 laps at California was rough, and this week my guys just sh!t the bed! Hamlin 19th at Martinsville???

All goes to show that the competition is getting better every year . This pool would have been meaningless 20yrs ago . There were only a handful of cars with a real shot at winning . Now there seem to be more every week.

Hey ted@economy, remember that advice you offered me at the start of the season (which I initially regretted not taking)? Well, after looking at this week's standings, I'm not sure I regret it so much anymore.

They are ranking within our group of 47 players. Top 5's out of the 47. Nothing to do with the top 5's of the drivers you select.

No wonder I can't crack into those then since I am a little late to the show

Hey ted@economy, remember that advice you offered me at the start of the season (which I initially regretted not taking)? Well, after looking at this week's standings, I'm not sure I regret it so much anymore.

How much would you charge for a lesson ?
:(

Back
Top Bottom