2015 Las Vegas - Kobalt Tolls 400 - Pre Race Thread

Let's see if they have a replay of that 10 running out of talent.

They're about to talk about it on FS1.

Let's see if they have a replay of that 10 running out of talent.

They're about to talk about it on FS1.

Yep, they showed it. 10 runs out of talent.

What was she even doing that low on the race track? Jesus hackling.

Standard operating procedure.

One of them 'racing deals. Sucks because 2 drivers I like were caught up in it

I am not saying it is fair but when drivers like DP, JJ Yeley, Stenhouse or Hornish spin out by themselves the cries of "ran out of talent" will likely follow.

Oh well, with a solid car you can win here from the back.

Kyle Busch has done it in the same situation. Got pole, changed engines, went to the back and won it.

And if the last two weeks is any indications, you have a good shot at it.

My problem is, will Gordon avoid the inevitable hacks who will spin all around him when he comes back to the front? Absolutely cant afford to crash out of this race. Just cant.

Prayers for no wrecks.

I did not see the incident but I was afraid it might have been the "ran out of talent" thing as you have said.

Really sucks, man. Run out of talent may be harsh

I am not saying it is fair but when drivers like DP, JJ Yeley, Stenhouse or Hornish spin out by themselves the cries of "ran out of talent" will likely follow.

A more talented, more experienced driver will spin out and not get into anyone else.

IE: Jeff Gordon at Texas last year.

Guy did a great job spinning by himself while 30+ cars went by him.

I would like to think that in practice, you should be able to at least crash only yourself instead of ruining other people's cars.

From my understanding, the 18 got damaged from her havoc, too.

Little early in the season to get all hysterical, especially with the "new" format. Oh that's right most hate the win and your in thing..

A more talented, more experienced driver will spin out and not get into anyone else.

IE: Jeff Gordon at Texas last year.

Guy did a great job spinning by himself while 30+ cars went by him.

I would like to think that in practice, you should be able to at least crash only yourself instead of ruining other people's cars.

From my understanding, the 18 got damaged from her havoc, too.

I know Jeff is the best driver in the world, but if he was so great should he not have been able to avoid her?
Dont put this all on DP

Little early in the season to get all hysterical, especially with the "new" format. Oh that's right most hate the win and your in thing..

There is a little cause for concern if you're a Gordon fan.

He's 38th in points, a bad weekend and he'll have to be one of the go or go home guys. 2 races 2 DNF through no fault of his own. 3rd race, practice, gets taken out again.

Ridiculous.

Johnson and Harvick started in the back last week and finished 1st and 2nd, if Gordon has a race winning car, he can get up to the front.

And Johnson was fast in practice today, I think #SE7EN might come sooner than expected with all this momentum.

I know Jeff is the best driver in the world, but if he was so great should he not have been able to avoid her?
Dont put this all on DP
If you didn't see the tape of the wreck then just wait until you do. I like Danica but Jeff had no where to go. Absolutely no chance to avoid it.

If you didn't see the tape of the wreck then just wait until you do. I like Danica but Jeff had no where to go. Absolutely no chance to avoid it.

Ok. Thanks..if someone has a link to a vid it would be great.

There is a little cause for concern if you're a Gordon fan.

He's 38th in points, a bad weekend and he'll have to be one of the go or go home guys. 2 races 2 DNF through no fault of his own. 3rd race, practice, gets taken out again.

Ridiculous.

and you are worried?..that's ridiculous, Gordon has never not made a race have a little faith bro, besides the past champions provisional there is no way in hell he is going to miss any race

and you are worried?..that's ridiculous, Gordon has never not made a race have a little faith bro.

I have to be. He's fringing on not making races now.

I have no doubt that given the chance, he'd qualify his way in but there is too many things at play. Rain, something like what happened at Atlanta and so forth.

This is a year where he's supposed to have fun not worry about the pressure of having to qualify in.

I saw the footage and she was sliding down the hill right into him in the middle of 1 and 2. There was no avoiding the green chicane.

That sucks. @Johali and @DUN24 and @Reck and the Gordon fans...I hate it for y'all. Im a Gordon fan too as well as a Patrick fan. I sometimes have green glasses on and jump to my drivers defense. This time seems like she deserves the criticism. I look forward to hearing what she has to say.

I was surprised there weren't more spin outs in the Xfinity race today and a really long green, I don't remember there being very many cautions for wrecks in the cup race last year. Stats say 4 for 18 laps and only one car out, blew up.

That sucks. @Johali and @DUN24 and @Reck and the Gordon fans...I hate it for y'all. Im a Gordon fan too as well as a Patrick fan. I sometimes have green glasses on and jump to my drivers defense. This time seems like she deserves the criticism. I look forward to hearing what she has to say.

It isn't that big of a deal. If it happened during the race, the sky would rain hellfire. :D

and you are worried?..that's ridiculous, Gordon has never not made a race have a little faith bro, besides the past champions provisional there is no way in hell he is going to miss any race
I agree......... Nascar will change the rules in a heartbeat to make sure he gets in....... HMS is their golden goose. Lord knows Nascar needs all the golden eggs they can get right now because all they have been laying for the last few years are turds.........Nascar that is........

I wish FOX actually the camera crew out for that. You can't even tell how it developed.

Yeah. Idk why they didn't have the camera on atleast Gordon for his last heater of the session.. The only thing you could see is her sliding down the hill right before impact...

I agree......... Nascar will change the rules in a heartbeat to make sure he gets in....... HMS is their golden goose. Lord knows Nascar needs all the golden eggs they can get right now because all they have been laying for the last few years are turds.........Nascar that is........

no secret how I stand, be glad when this year is over in that regard. Don't know what some of them are going to do when he isn't around to fawn over. Switch to Jr I guess. Their pretty much all a bunch of silver spooners these days in my book, the young ones put on a good show because they aren't spoiled to death yet.

I have to be. He's fringing on not making races now.

I have no doubt that given the chance, he'd qualify his way in but there is too many things at play. Rain, something like what happened at Atlanta and so forth.

This is a year where he's supposed to have fun not worry about the pressure of having to qualify in.

Jeeze if JG read this and saw you in person he's probably bitch slap you. Quit your whining already. Jeff is a big boy and will do just fine tomorrow.

Who the **** are you?

I'm the one who calls out whining tossers like yourself. Like I said ...Jeffy boy will jump into the best cars in NA$CAR tomorrow and will be at the front by the end of the race. But he has been famous for whining about how his cars handle in traffic over the years so it should be fun watching him get to the front.

I'm the one who calls out whining tossers like yourself. Like I said ...Jeffy boy will jump into the best cars in NA$CAR tomorrow and will be at the front by the end of the race. But has been famous for whining about how his cars handle in traffic over the years so it should be fun watching him get to the front.

Again, who the fuk are you?

I'm the one who calls out whining tossers like yourself. Like I said ...Jeffy boy will jump into the best cars in NA$CAR tomorrow and will be at the front by the end of the race. But he has been famous for whining about how his cars handle in traffic over the years so it should be fun watching him get to the front.
You're a Brit huh.

Tosser. Noun, British slang; slightly offensive term: jerk, idiot, bit slow and rough, a non-violent bully, loud and rude + not brightest bulb on the tree.

no secret how I stand, be glad when this year is over in that regard. Don't know what some of them are going to do when he isn't around to fawn over. Switch to Jr I guess. Their pretty much all a bunch of silver spooners these days in my book, the young ones put on a good show because they aren't spoiled to death yet.

I think Chase Eliott will be christened the next guy who can walk on water and will gain most of JG's fans. Things are perfect as he is just a boy so everything from his first facial hairs to his beautiful girlfriend to his first kid will be analyzed and adored.

I am looking forward to seeing him in cup but not the other stuff

You're a Brit huh.

Tosser. Noun, British slang; slightly offensive term: jerk, idiot, bit slow and rough, a non-violent bully, loud and rude + not brightest bulb on the tree.

Better a tosser than a wanker

This place seems pretty liberal when it comes to language and name calling from what I have seen. Skirmishes and rancor are all part of a good forum IMO.

Personal attacks are not cool no matter what. Maybe its different where you come from....

Every driver "whines" about car handling in traffic. You obv dont listen to scanner feeds.

Wtf is "NA$CAR"?

Back
Top Bottom