2016/17 Fall Winter Weather Thread

91fa55d8bf68cba5bd9c940e8d2e05d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

More steady rain. I thought I was going to be caught in the rain but thankfully it stayed offshore until I got off of work.

Got a foot of white stuff Thursday, winds at 45-50 mph. Last night got another 3 inches. Another storm coming tomorrow night but it might be a mix of rain/snow. This is getting old...

Much cooler here and the skies are clear. For now anyway.

More rain Friday and Saturday. Scary times for people in the Oroville dam area. Supposed to get 2"-4" of rain here and 4"-6" up north near the dam.
More rain in the forecast later next week.

Hard, steady, sideways rain since 7am. Going to rain for at least the next six hours. Flash flood warnings everywhere. I worked out in the rain all day. Finally sitting down at home in warm, dry clothes. Sipping a little Bailey's & coffee.

Odd weather here in Atlanta. It's been in the 60-70s lately - today it is low 60s with a slow drizzle of rain. Next three days are expected to be sunny and peak out in the 70s.

If this ain't an early Spring - I don't know what one is. If we get 3 days in a row of 70-ish weather I figure the Crappie will start spawning a month early. Getting my gear together.

Yesterday was 70 degress on my ride home from work.

This happened about an hour ago on the highway by my house.

We have insane weather fluctuations when it comes to late winter/early spring.

2017-03-02-ll-thruway2jpg-4ab300a97c17cca1.jpg

Yesterday was 70 degress on my ride home from work.

This happened about an hour ago on the highway by my house.

We have insane weather fluctuations when it comes to late winter/early spring.

2017-03-02-ll-thruway2jpg-4ab300a97c17cca1.jpg
Damn.

The high for tomorrow is 79, while our average for this time is only 57. We had a whole week this entire season where it actually felt like Winter.

Back
Top Bottom