2016 Bristol - Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race - Pre Race Thread

Damnit, I wish knew Count Down started before 430 like the guide stated

Did sonic commerical get which way they turn wrong? I didn't see the beginning.... o_O

Weather.com says no rain until 11. Should be over by then.

"Yall ready for the Kyle Busch show." Drops mic

That was really cool on Carls part, much respect for that.
He's really a fan-oriented driver. He was on his way to the driver's meeting one year at LVMS, fans lining both sides of the walkway. My sister took a pic of Carl on pit road at ACS the year before, had it enlarged and brought it to LVMS. Carl didn't see her in the crowd and passed her up, she yelled his name, he looked back and saw her holding the pic and a Sharpie and walked back to sign her photo :punkrocke

I bet there will mysteriously be less dangerous debris on the track tonight.
1 caution for debris at the spring race.

There's no need to bunch the field up at Brisrol. The walls will take care of that.

1 caution for debris at the spring race.

There's no need to bunch the field up at Brisrol. The walls will take care of that.

Eh. Since the repave we've had some 200+ lap green runs I believe. Enough for Brian to get bored.

Eh. Since the repave we've had some 200+ lap green runs I believe. Enough for Brian to get bored.
LOL, I think he gets bored after 20 laps

He wouldn't be the only one if what appears on these pages is any indicator.

Okay, guess weather channel couldn't even predict the weather for an hour. Wth do they offer a 10 day forecast:mad:

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom