2016 Talladega - GEICO 500 - Pre Race Thread

I don't mind teams cheating to clarify my earlier statement, bending rules is part of the sport IMO. I was just saying I found it funny how much faster he was

Was is the operative word.

Abrupt change of topic. Biffle will win tomorrow. You read it here first.

Was is the operative word.

Abrupt change of topic. Biffle will win tomorrow. You read it here first.

Actually Bayne is my dark horse. He can get it done here. The speedway package for both Penske and Roush look pretty darn good.

I still think that the Jr is going to be the class of the field tomorrow though...

Would be nice if the 24 team could start turning these great speedway qualifying efforts into some wins. Always have a rocket at these tracks. They could be helping themselves out a ton.

LOL Hamlin just called Mikey a mental midget on live tv. Jokingly of course, but probably not something you should say.

So I can only imagine the stupidity we will get tomorrow after Friday and today's finish

how does she miss it that much....:( Good practice....poor quals

Those practice speeds were in the draft. Don't know if you saw her interview after qual when she said they don't have a "fast race car" ? Expect another Daytona type run for the 10 team. Pretty friggin sad considering all I here is the 10 team is given the best equipment the sport has to offer. And It's not like she hasn't proven she can run fast at plate tracks when given a fast car.:idunno:

Those practice speeds were in the draft. Don't know if you saw her interview after qual when she said they don't have a "fast race car" ? Expect another Daytona type run for the 10 team. Pretty friggin sad considering all I here is the 10 team is given the best equipment the sport has to offer. And It's not like she hasn't proven she can run fast at plate tracks when given a fast car.:idunno:
yeah at a track that is heavy on car,,,,,,,they give a dud

Hopefully she gets a new CC soon.

Note: All times are ET

SUNDAY, MAY 1:

RUN-OF-SHOW
--12:25:00: NSCS Drivers Introductions with NASCAR Special Awards
--1:00:00 : Intro Presentation of Colors by: Alabama National Guard
--1:00:20: Invocation by: Mark Stokes, Alabama Raceway Ministries
--1:01:00: National Anthem: 313th United States Army Band, Signed by Xavius Demontae, Senior from Alabama Institute for the Deaf and Blind
--1:02:15: FlyBy: Maxwell AFB 908th Airlift Wing C-130 (Turn 4 to Turn 1) (Semi Truck flying American flag passes by S/F line)
--1:07:30: "Driver's, Start Your Engines" by: MSgt. Larry Nix, Air University/23rd Training Squadron, Maxwell AFB. GEICO Air University SNCO of the Year 2015
--1:19:30: Green Flag -- GEICO 500 (188 Laps, 500 Miles)

ON TRACK

-- 1 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 (188 laps, 500.08 miles), FOX (Follow live)

PRESS CONFERENCES (Watch live)
-- 11:20 a.m.: Casey Mears with USS Montgomery crew
-- 5 p.m. (approx.): Post-NSCS race

ChWYWL2UYAI4cNF.jpg

There's a large cell in west-central Louisiana stretching along the north side of I-10. I guess we'll see how motivated it is.

Back
Top Bottom