2016 Talladega - GEICO 500 - Pre Race Thread

Yeah I have a feeling now that Kyle is gonna dump Carl at some point. He's too silent about the whole thing.

Yeah I have a feeling now that Kyle is gonna dump Carl at some point. He's too silent about the whole thing.
Race me the way you want me to race you.

Sooner or later, the situation will reverse.

If he wrecks him that will start a very bad thing. Carl does still have a bit of a temper. If he bumps him like Carl did that's cool and it will be over.

@DaBiff1618 --- I will repeat --- the flagman does NOT wave the yellow just because --- he is TOLD to "put it out" by
NASCAR control.
Keep your venom to yourself, or put it in The Podium. If you do not, I can put you on individual moderation --- which means
EVERYthing you post must be approved by me.
Discuss and argue all you want --- but please keep it reasonably civil.

Steve O'Donnell ‏@odsteve 17m17 minutes ago
Race Control @TalladegaSuperS

RaceControl.jpg

Kyle has a voucher for a free bump and run on the 19 to use at any point for the remainder of the year. You can bet your ass he'll save it for the Chase.

whats the word on the wet thing that starts with R?

Nasty wreck!

(I am new around here so if I have missed an intro thread and/or rules...let me know)

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

One of my favorite tracks of the season has not been kind to my favorite drivers this time.

Nasty wreck!

(I am new around here so if I have missed an intro thread and/or rules...let me know)

Welcome. There's usually a pre-race discussion that opens Monday morning, and a second discussion for the race itself that opens when the green flag drops.

Welcome. There's usually a pre-race discussion that opens Monday morning, and a second discussion for the race itself that opens when the green flag drops.
Thank you. I was looking for a race thread but couldn't find it. I'll know better next race

I use Tapatalk app and for some reason the thread doesn't show up anywhere in list of threads.

I don't know anything about Tapatalk, so I'm of no help.

Back
Top Bottom