2017 Sonoma - Toyota/Save Mart 350 - Pre Race Thread

DDDD9zFXsAAOFtv.jpg:large

FOX's visor cam is probably the coolest thing theyve introduced in years. I hope it carries over to NBC. Idk why they chose to introduce it in their final race.
I think Brad said a while ago he wanted to run one but it wasn't deemed safe enough. I guess they needed to make adjustments.

in xfinity she was likely gonna get a top 5 save for villenaue...also the flying shoe incident
That shoe did not ruin her car LOL what a joke. Her tires began falling off and her inexperience with the heavier car killed her in the braking points.

That shoe did not ruin her car LOL what a joke. Her tires began falling off and her inexperience with the heavier car killed her in the braking points.
were you there in the car? Car was not the same after the shoe

were you there in the car? Car was not the same after the shoe
Oh geeze, the "were you there?!" argument. Obviously nobody was in the car but Patrick.

He car began fading many laps later, when her tires wore down from her braking inexperience and those with more experience took advantage. The shoe incident is a fallacy. Danica also ruined her trackbar from slamming off the rumble strips too hard too often. Her inexperience at the time lost her the race, not a boot.

Last edited:
Oh geeze, the "were you there?!" argument. Obviously nobody was in the car but Patrick.

He car began fading many laps later, when her tires wore down from her braking inexperience and those with more experience took advantage. The shoe incident is a fallacy.
Each to their own....

I mean you can do research and find the correct answers or you can go with your emotions. Its a free country.

FWIW Tony Eury said as much about the shoe :idunno:

It IS true Im a fan and I see things a certain way. I will acknowledge this. DOn't mess with my good mood wrex...

Hey, Gor don.

Why doncha explain what wheel hop is. Betcha some real racing aficionados might be a bit surprised.

Back
Top Bottom