2017 Sonoma - Toyota/Save Mart 350 - Pre Race Thread

Oh geeze, the "were you there?!" argument. Obviously nobody was in the car but Patrick.

He car began fading many laps later, when her tires wore down from her braking inexperience and those with more experience took advantage. The shoe incident is a fallacy. Danica also ruined her trackbar from slamming off the rumble strips too hard too often. Her inexperience at the time lost her the race, not a boot.

LOL exactly.

The shoe had little impact. (No pun intended) Cosmetic damage at best. She wasn't running at Daytona or Talladega for that to have become an issue.

LOL exactly.

The shoe had little impact. (No pun intended) Cosmetic damage at best. She wasn't running at Daytona or Talladega for that to have become an issue.
psychological if anything

The Ganassi boys are in the zone right now. It would be cool to see McMurray win tomorrow.

Blaney, Buescher and Elliott all with solid starting spots.

Shoutout to Danica with the top 10 effort in quals.

This is why Chip is not changing his drivers next year.

Results like this.

Larson to the 5!!

McMurray is a bum. He should lose his ride to (insert fan favorite)

1 Kyle Larson
2 Jamie McMurray
3 Martin Truex
4 Kyle Busch
5 AJ Allmendinger
6 Danica Patrick
7 Ryan Blaney
8 Chase Elliott
9 Chris Buescher
10 Dale Earnhardt
11 Daniel Suarez
12 Kevin Harvick
13 Clint Bowyer
14 Denny Hamlin
15 Paul Menard
16 Michael McDowell
17 Kurt Busch
18 Joey Logano
19 Austin Dillon
20 Ryan Newman
21 Kasey Kahne
22 Ricky Stenhouse
23 Brad Keselowski
24 Jimmie Johnson
25 Trevor Bayne
26 Billy Johnson
27 Matt DiBenedetto
28 David Ragan
29 Cole Whitt
30 Erik Jones
31 Landon Cassill
32 Alon Day
33 Josh Bilicki
34 Boris Said
35 Ty Dillon
36 Kevin O'Connell
37 Tommy Regan
38 Matt Kenseth

Did Matt Kenseth make a run or just drive around a little bit? I wasn't paying close attention.
Dropve around a bit only. Since they blew an engine and are starting from back anyway...Matt K hates this place they decided to not make a run

Carl Gordon, Junior ain't goin' no where in that Kia.........................

I REAAALLY like roadcourses....and to see DP10 starting 6..its a good start. I bet @Mr Excitement is loving it!!!

Awesome day at the track yesterday.First run the car was tight.After some adjustments, the car continued to get better and better during both practices.Very cool to see them back it up with a great qual run today.Damn, I love this track.:D

DDHFxSCVoAAXble

Not surprised Larson is on the pole, and a CGR front row.

Back
Top Bottom