2018 Atlanta - Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 - Pre Race Thread

Nah, just pushing the edge like they all do. This is the second race of the year, I wouldnt bury them yet.

that isn't what I meant. It isn't something you see from the 78 team lately. Could be a string of bad luck, could have been a bad motor at Daytona, he was slow. One of the few things they do at FRR is hang the bodies and that was all screwed up. They are burying themselves

Nah, just pushing the edge like they all do. This is the second race of the year, I wouldnt bury them yet.
Absolutely not, there is way too much of this season left to discount them, and nobody up and wins eight races and is never heard from again.
Even Ryan Newman.

Absolutely not, there is way too much of this season left to discount them, and nobody up and wins eight races and is never heard from again.
Even Ryan Newman.

Lol I was just gonna say Ryan Newman.

But considering he never won more than 2 besides that..

I've been checking the radar and i can't see anyway this really gets going. The line of rain is near the track. The system is moving to the northeast but that's still not going to prevent more rain from hitting Hampton.

In my seat and ready to roll! Track looks good, front stretch needs the most work right now just from pre race stuff.

I think there's good window from now until 530ish

You Dawg! Enjoy yo badself!

Do they still yap about the Vortex Theory? I know DW was a big believer.

Frustrating day here in Atlanta...yesterday was beautiful...today it's overcast with intermittent sprinkles/mist. It's still a nice day for February.

Let's go racing !

that isn't what I meant. It isn't something you see from the 78 team lately. Could be a string of bad luck, could have been a bad motor at Daytona, he was slow. One of the few things they do at FRR is hang the bodies and that was all screwed up. They are burying themselves
+30 Not bad

In my opinion the Air Titans have been a real game changer. Between them and the equipment the speedway already has, I saw them dry out Indy last year so fast it made my head spin!

Back
Top Bottom