2018 Australian Grand Prix

Get That 88 Up There !!

Love United Hate Glazer
Time again for the start of the F1 season. Hoping for a better season, but that's hard to ask for with F1. Go Ricciardo and Ferrari !!

australian-grand-prix-travel-quiz.jpg

Yep, they do kinda look like fido's ass don't they? LOL

I could go on and one about substantial problems that don't even involve aesthetics, but I don't want to kill anyone's buzz the day before the season opens. I'm just not going to bother with watching it, or at least that's my plan. I'm sure I will relent and tune in, and then I will be sorry. I hope I am wrong and we get a good race, but I doubt it.

I'm finding Indycar to be a hell of a lot more fun, and IMSA to be a hell of a lot more interesting, so it's not like there isn't a lot of good racing out there. It's going to be nearly impossible for anything but the Indianapolis 500 to be any better than the opening two IMSA races.

hey!! 2nd practice in a couple hours.10pm tonight espn3 here in calif

Mercedes DRS opening and closing coming out of the corner. Could it be that if the car senses wheel spin, the DRS closes for a little more downforce to try to stop the wheel spin?

Just got through with the quali on the DVR. The Good, bad and ugly:

Good: Both Haas' in Q3 . The technology in these cars still mesmerize me.
Bad : Botas , then the dvr missed the end of quali cause I did not hit record on the following show.
Seems the running order has not changed much sooooo a lot more of the same podiums I am afraid.
Ugly: Yep the halo. I am not sure I will get use to that. I guess when we see it
save a driver from injury we will warm up to it.

The best thing about F1 lately have been the qualifying.

Say what you will about Lewis but this guy is fearless. Same song as last year thus far though.

The announcers are all in for Hamilton.

I couldn't stay awake for more that five minutes, but it seemed like every voice was a Brit. Of course they are going to cheer like drunken monkeys for Hamilton. Like I say, every country but America is obsessed with nationalism.

If this is what the announcing is going to be like, I think i'll pass on F1 this year.

Seems to be a lot of that going around. Good luck getting people to pay for it.

haas starting 5th and 6th,good luck to them

Not bad for only their third year in the sport.

At the USGP last year Haas was saying they were so far behind that he didn't even know what he (or anyone outside of the top two or three teams) was doing there. He sort of hinted he was ready to give up, so this is a nice surprise and hopefully Gene will be here a long time.

The best thing about F1 lately have been the qualifying.

Say what you will about Lewis but this guy is fearless. Same song as last year thus far though.

I'll agree Hamilton is fast, but it's got nothing to do with bravery. Formula One simply isn't that dangerous anymore.

Not bad for only their third year in the sport.

At the USGP last year Haas was saying they were so far behind that he didn't even know what he (or anyone outside of the top two or three teams) was doing there. He sort of hinted he was ready to give up, so this is a nice surprise and hopefully Gene will be here a long time.

I am hoping he gets a sponsor to help out a bit. You know that budget has to be a humungous drain on the resources.

Loving the form that is Haas is churning out so far; hopefully they can make something out of it tomorrow.

Watched qualifying and am done for the year .... Mercedes has the field by at least 5 tenths.

Watched qualifying and am done for the year .... Mercedes has the field by at least 5 tenths.

Watch the race cry baby.

It might rain which could make things very interesting.

Watch the race cry baby.

It might rain which could make things very interesting.

I see a repeat of the past few years ... I will stick to the bike races and Moto-Gp. When a manufacturer has nearly a second over the field in F-1 there is little need to watch. I will keep an eye on Qualifying and if I see a change I will watch later on in the season.

ESPN to a **** start. Where is the pre race?

They have it listed but are showing basketball or some ****. lol

ESPN to a sh!t start. Where is the pre race?

They have it listed but are showing basketball or some sh!t. lol

...and then when they did show it there was no audio.

Also... the lack of grid girls makes said grid way uglier.

Back
Top Bottom