2018 Bristol -- Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race - Pre-Race Thread

Well that didn't take long, hate it for all involved. Bristol racing is always better with a full field.

I was just thinking about last year's race and dredged this thread up. Was fortunate enough to be there and it's one I won't ever forget seeing the ride I pull for win. I really dislike the 18 car and was highly amused when he was spun out about 3 laps into the race. My neighbor beside me hated Kyle Busch too but he was pissed because he actually had money on him to win. And damn if he didn't come close to doing it too. That's what the best drivers do they never quit no matter what. But anyway, it was 41's night to win and he did an awesome job wheeling that ride. I hated to see him go back to a Chevy this season though. And I cant bring myself to pull for anyone in a Chevy anymore even though I did pull for Smoke for several years. I hope tomorrow's race is as good as that one was. I'll be happy if any of the SHR cars win I'm putting my money on #4 this week. Everybody else I hope they all lose lol.

Back
Top Bottom