2018 Charlotte - Coca-Cola 600 - Pre-Race Thread

I like it. They just need to use it appropriately like follow a car down pit road then stop with it then follow it out. Stuff like that. I dont care when they use it to show cars going by on the front straight.
I was thinking the same thing, it's a good shot when they are pitting, kinda goofy when they go flying by down the front.
I yield to the position that it could have value if used differently.

Weather forecast improves every time I look... as of right now I’ll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this one. I used to go to the 600 every year when living in the area. It’s still amazing to see how fast those cars roll off of turn 4.

The series longest race used to be a serious challenge to equipment. When NASCAR was not as technically bullet proof, guys who pushed their cars too much ran the risk of blowing engines. Rare to see failures now, even in this race.

Final Practice results
upload_2018-5-26_11-20-55.png

https://www.foxsports.com/nascar/racetrax

My wild guess is that Harvick is going to trim for downforce until he gets closer to the front, KDB is going to trim out for max speed at the first.

Monaco starts at 11.30pm here tonight Live on the telly.
Indy 500 @3.30am and the 600 @9.30am...then I work 3pm till midnight.
I can do the 600 Live but DVR the rest. :)

Actually I think I might stay up tonight and watch some Monaco

If you get MAV TV, and like dirt racing, the Show Me 100 is on live tonight. 7 eastern. This is always a great race.

actually I get Live replays....whatever that means!
36b10800f7ba7d398d0799a9eb59a44e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

IDK kinda strange where Logano picked his pit to me. Is he trying to get into Kyles head, or make it closer for Kyle to try to take another swing at Joey.

Personally I don't think Nascar should publish where the "timing lines" are...it almost tempts teams to try and manipulate things to gain a 10th of a second here and there.

They should just tell the drivers in the pre-race drivers' meeting something like "we will be monitoring your pit road speeds so don't try to cheat"...and then just leave it up to the honesty of the drivers to stay within the rules :D

Back
Top Bottom