2018 - Daytona 500 - Pre Race Thread

Thank you reddit:
lk1u4nc2wef01.jpg

Twerkin'.

I waited an hour to see the finish and FS1 only showed one car cross the line. What a joke.

That restart order was ****** as ****. Before the restart, they had Self, Mullins, Gragson, Creed and Horton with Decker sixth. Gragson was penalized, Creed pitted, but somehow the car behind Decker moved to third, Decker was fourth and Horton restarted seventh.

Natalie Decker did well, but let's settle down with the hype train some. Not sure I'd be using that race as any barometer of future success or talent, good or bad.

Glad to see Willie Mullins finish second. Willie, Dinah and Robert are great people who work hard and take it seriously without a multi-million dollar budget.

It seems I'm an idiot. Just signed up for free trail of YouTube TV. Tethered to Verizon phone. Flawless stream. I should have just upgraded my phone service to 80 buck unlimited and done this instead of getting cable. $65 instead of $135. But the 135 will also has HBO/Cinemax/Showtime and about 25-30 other channels I don't get with YouTube. I may keep this for a month and compare them.

It seems I'm an idiot. Just signed up for free trail of YouTube TV. Tethered to Verizon phone. Flawless stream. I should have just upgraded my phone service to 80 buck unlimited and done this instead of getting cable. $65 instead of $135. But the 135 will also has HBO/Cinemax/Showtime and about 25-30 other channels I don't get with YouTube. I may keep this for a month and compare them.

Do you get unlimited tethering? If not, you'll burn through that pretty quick.

No. Current plan is 7gb. 10gb plan is 60 bucks. Adding 3gb data as you need it is 20 bucks. Or I could just upgrade to unlimited for 80 a month.

Their unlimited plan only allows 15GB of tethering, just looked it up. AT&T only allows 10, which is why I got a hotspot and put it on my unlimited plan. I've used 67 gigs this month. :)

Their unlimited plan only allows 15GB of tethering, just looked it up. AT&T only allows 10, which is why I got a hotspot and put it on my unlimited plan. I've used 67 gigs this month. :)
Thanks for the info. I'm on prepaid. Started out @ $45/1.5gb plan. They changed it to 3gb for 45. They I upgraded it to 5gb for 50. Then they changed $50 plan to 7gb. They offer 10gb for $60. On prepaid you can add two 3GB cards at a time. Doesn't seem to be any restriction on amount used. So they are going in right direction. I'll ride the cable bundle another year them probably do just cable internet and YouTube TV. It has a lot more channels that I thought. Watching on laptop but could watch on TV.

Back
Top Bottom