2018 NASCAR Truck Thread

Finishing order at Michigan. No Cup drivers can race in any of the remaining truck races -- can't be in the last regular-season race nor the seven playoff races. :pbjtime::pbjtime:

upload_2018-8-11_17-16-24.png

Can’t wait for Bristol, with the win and in format will probably be the race of the year lol

Solid field for Thursday night. Got the usual contenders, plus some competitive part timers like Little, Kligerman and Peters.

Should be a good show.

PK is a sleeper for Thursday and I think Gilliland will have a rocket ship in the 4

UNOH-200-160x110.jpg

Bristol Motor Speedway
Thursday, August 16 | 8:30 PM ET

View attachment 35771
#12 has already withdrawn, 27 trucks are locked in on owner's points.
#0, #04, #09, #7, #30, #42, #50, #63, #68, #75 and #92 will have to qualify on time.

I'd say Murphy, Rohrbaugh, Kvapil, Yeley, Greenfield and Forrister will be the ones that miss the show.

#0, #04, #09, #7, #30, #42, #50, #63, #68, #75 and #92 will have to qualify on time.

I'd say Murphy, Rohrbaugh, Kvapil, Yeley, Greenfield and Forrister will be the ones that miss the show.

how are they going to do that?

Gilliland will be in desperation mode. Last chance for the playoffs. I wonder if that half crazy Gragson has had a come to jesus talk about that by KDB. :D And Nemo comes along and puts both of them in the wall. The best laid plans.:p

It's a shame for Murphy that he is with Jennifer Jo's team, I think he has some talent but he is never going to show it starting and parking for her.

Trucks on the track. Don't forget the race tonight.

Thursday, August 16

9:00 AM, NCWTS Bristol practice, FS1
11:00 AM, NCWTS Bristol final practice, FS1
4:00 PM, NCWTS Bristol qualifying, FS1
8:00 PM, NASCAR RaceDay, NCWTS, FOX
8:30 PM, NCWTS Bristol race, FOX

not a peep about the truck race being on Fox tonight on their web site. Their leader board hasn't worked in a month. So much for promotion. o_O BTW Nascar's truck leader board isn't working either.

Be very concerned....Sauter was fastest at 49 laps...he just might stink up the show tonight. I hope...

Bell on pole, no surprise. Pulling for underdog Jesse Little. Friesen and Moffit just out of the top 12
Race tonight 8:30 PM, NCWTS Bristol race, FOX

upload_2018-8-16_16-4-29.png

I watched the race in re-live earlier today. They only mentioned it five times.
It would have been even more if he was in the race and not back in the rear for most of the race and never in the hunt. He will do ok next year if Toyota keeps on pumping out the money for the truck series.

SATURDAY, AUG. 25
CANADIAN TIRE

9:30-10:25 a.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series first practice, No TV :mad::mad:
11:35 a.m.-12:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice, No TV :mad::mad:
6 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series qualifying, FS2

SUNDAY, AUG. 26
CANADIAN TIRE

2:30 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Chevrolet Silverado 250 (64 laps, 157.37 miles), FS1

Interested to see how Max Tullman does on the roadcourse, he comes from a sports car background.

No surprise there, Dalton seems like a good kid but he just hasn’t performed given the level of equipment he’s had throughout his career. Kinda sucks though he has a road racing background so this was probably his best chance to win lol

Back
Top Bottom